Author Topic: Feminism: underrated  (Read 6602 times)

Scriabin

Feminism: underrated
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:16:27 AM »
The malignant issue of 'feminism' is underrated on this forum, and I'm not talking about bull-dykes in battle fatigues.  Our society has become overrun with feminized ideas...seatbelts, helmets, gun laws, tolerance, civil rights, political correctness, diplomacy, etc.  Women tend to be compassionate, which is of course wonderful.  A problem arises however when compassion becomes perverted. 

Any man who is married or has a girlfriend knows the TREMENDOUS power that women hold...not only in terms of their physical beauty, but also because of their cunning and intelligence.  I believe wholeheartedly that women make decisions in times of peace as do men in times of war.  After WWII, we in the West enjoyed unprecedented peace and prosperity...and with it came Marxist Lucifer Coon, Malcom eXcrement, civil rights, abortion (first world-suicide), etc. 

Until our lives are TRULY threatened here in the West, feminized ideals will continue to reign.  The correction is coming soon however.

I do not hate women, quite the contrary.  I just prefer not to be assaulted and sexually harassed by scantily-clad, gorgeous females all day long when I am out in public.  They use their beauty as a weapon.

As far as I know, men cannot bare children.  Isn't there something that women cannot do?

Rhuan

Re: Feminism: underrated
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »
In my opinion, you are cmpletely right. God did not make women to rule everything. I'm not trying to say that men are better than women, I just think that God intended them to have slightly different roles. Feminisation can be seen everywhere these days, and it is a serious threat. But, at the moment there's nothing I can do about it...

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
um ... whats threatening about femenisation?

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
As a spiritually blind follower of Islam, it's impossible to explain to you, I tried once... I think your reaction was to call me a terrorist...

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:22:29 PM »
1. i dont remember. telll me again.
2. as you said earlier, "only god has judgement." (which is why you judged me as "wrong" and "spiritually blind" without any compelling evidence ...)

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »
um ... whats threatening about femenisation?
If you're not from the West I really don't think that you can understand. In the same way, Westerners cannot fully understand the feelings of peoples and cultures far away from them.

If you still don't understand, reread the first post and think CAREFULLY about what is said.

Shalom

p.s.  My advice to you is to try not to begin sentences with the word um, people will come to conclusions about your intelligence.  

Scriabin

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »
1. i dont remember. telll me again.
2. as you said earlier, "only god has judgement." (which is why you judged me as "wrong" and "spiritually blind" without any compelling evidence ...)
Hey, hey, hey...if you want to argue use ANOTHER post!!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:10:06 AM »
This is a subject that depresses me like no other.  Because feminism is everywhere, even in the Holy Land.  Yes, you heard me.  Even in the Holy Land you will see blonde women parading around in short skirts.

Blonde women are devils made manifest in the flesh.  Blonde people who have blue eyes are almost always devils.

Whoever the L-rd loves, he guides away from women; as it is written, 'For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.'  Proverbs 23: 27

Although there is nothing so perfect and so sublime a testimony to G-d's good creation in this world than a righteous and modest woman, of any religious denomination, I am afraid to say that it is because of women that the white race has caused so much misery in this world.

The whole quest to enslave other peoples, to draw the world into a single government and economic system; the whole drive for competitiveness that we see the blonde, blue-eyed peoples of Europe engaging in can be attributed to the avarice of the blonde woman.  The desire to lavish her with ever greater quantities of gifts is what caused men of Europe to see off on their murderous colonial rampages.

White women, it is true, cause white men to strive for greater achievement and resource accumulation.  But for that same reason white (blonde) women also cause so much suffering in this world.

Can you believe it?  Little blondes in short skirts running around, mocking life, demeaning men, as Scriabin puts it, 'sexually harrassing and assaulting' us.  We are powerless to stop them.

The blonde woman is a devil.  Feminism is simply white female supremacism, and the world is suffering because of these new breed of racist white supremacists.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
Western women in general dress very slutty.

I don't believe that women are evil per-se, but their behavior certainly is.

Feminism is born out of 'peaceful' times and easy lives.

I do not believe that war is fought in order to lavish women.  War is fought in order to perpetuate survival (as contradictory as that may sound).

When REAL war comes to our soil, THEN feminism will end.

adam613

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 11:49:13 PM »
I will respond that feminism does seem to be a big problem among American Jewish women. In the last election I read that among men under 30 35% voted for Bush among women under 30 it was 12%. That is a very large gap and is disturbing.  Among white women in America as a whole the gap isn't that large and in fact according to Ann Coulter's book more women are against abortion then men are although with other issues I don't know. Affirmative Action does effect women also and many laws have a double standard as to give any advandage to a man is somehow sexist but to give some special benefit to a women in the workplace becuase she is a women is OK. Some women do have this entitlement mentality due to affirmative actions as the blacks do and of course defend blacks but don't defend their own white's from the same ethnic group that they are.  Anyway I have a post in "SAVE US FROM GEORGE WAHABBI BUSH AND COMPANY" on the 1994 law that gives billions of dollars to man hating lesbian communist feminsts and have created laws that anything a man does even saying something the women doesn't agree with can be constructed as harrassment and "domestic violence". Some men have been labeled "sexual offenders" based on a man and a women having a disagreement and not because they were what we think of as "sexual offenders". It's sad because it's hard to know the phony cases from the real ones because of this.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 02:06:56 AM »
Ya, Glen Sack's site has a TON of this type information:

http://www.glennsacks.com/glenns_columns.htm

He deals with some of the more popular feminist leaders on a near daily basis.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim