Author Topic: I almost bought a doll that says "Islam is the Light".  (Read 1889 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
I almost bought a doll that says "Islam is the Light".
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »
I can't believe that I almost bought a doll for my three year old that promotes Islam!! I am furious about  this. I wanted to warn other parents. The doll was being sold in Walmart for $19. My husband and I almost bought it. It is a cute doll that moves around and coos and says, "mama". However, on the third time the doll is speaking it clearly says, "Islam is the Light". The doll doesn't need an on button because it moves and speaks on its own. There is no description on the box that describes it as a Muslim doll. It fits right in with all the other American dolls. Nothing on the box indicates that it says this. Fisher Prices supposedly says that they are not responsible for suggested things the doll says. However, there is no question that the doll clearly says this, it was programmed. I know this sounds crazy. Please view and pass this on to all your friends and family.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I almost bought a doll that says "Islam is the Light".
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »
I think this is going to get worse as time goes on unless real Americans stop sleeping and wake up.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »
wow and no one will pull them off the shelves. they will all scream thats racist. what a shame!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »
Did you buy it at a Target?  Just curious?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 11:54:05 PM »
Maybe someone should make this doll into a VOODOO Doll!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 03:40:25 AM »
Islam will be the light when this happens to Mecca  :nuke:
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »
Something like this can't go under the radar.  Hopefully it will become a big topic soon and Fisher-Price can be stopped before they put out their line of baby suicide bombers.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:13:14 PM »
Did you buy it at a Target?  Just curious?
My husband and I changed our mind and handed it to the cashier so we didn't complete the transaction. We found it at Walmart.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 07:17:29 PM »
I can't believe that I almost bought a doll for my three year old that promotes Islam!! I am furious about  this. I wanted to warn other parents. The doll was being sold in Walmart for $19. My husband and I almost bought it. It is a cute doll that moves around and coos and says, "mama". However, on the third time the doll is speaking it clearly says, "Islam is the Light". The doll doesn't need an on button because it moves and speaks on its own. There is no description on the box that describes it as a Muslim doll. It fits right in with all the other American dolls. Nothing on the box indicates that it says this. Fisher Prices supposedly says that they are not responsible for suggested things the doll says. However, there is no question that the doll clearly says this, it was programmed. I know this sounds crazy. Please view and pass this on to all your friends and family.

LINK for some Targets taking doll off shelf, on the news

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 08:46:43 PM »

LINK for some Targets taking doll off shelf, on the news

The link says that Target stores are NOT taking them off the shelves.

It's a news item where some people are interviewed saying they should.

The youtube link is worth spreading to try to get action taken.

But boycotting Fisher Price, which is what the pastor in your original link suggested , is a good idea.  Since Fisher Price know about it and haven't recalled the item. I suppose one could boycott Target stores but perhaps that's more difficult.. Muslims would have the sense to be setting up stands outside there if they didn't like something.  THey do it sometimes outside shops that sell fruit produced in the judea and samaria. The "west bank" so-called occupied territory.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 12:03:20 AM »
<snip>
But boycotting Fisher Price, which is what the pastor in your original link suggested , is a good idea.  Since Fisher Price know about it and haven't recalled the item. I suppose one could boycott Target stores but perhaps that's more difficult.. Muslims would have the sense to be setting up stands outside there if they didn't like something.  THey do it sometimes outside shops that sell fruit produced in the judea and samaria. The "west bank" so-called occupied territory.

We were talking about grammar in a previous thread. Do you realize that "The 'west bank' so-called occupied territory." is not a sentence? Is this a q_q_ sentence? You realize a sentence needs a noun and a verb. Where is the verb in this sentence?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 12:07:24 AM »
:::D
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 01:14:04 AM »
Only when blows something up. Screw that sick Death Cult.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 01:36:31 AM »
<snip>

We were talking about grammar in a previous thread. Do you realize that "The 'west bank' so-called occupied territory." is not a sentence? Is this a q_q_ sentence? You realize a sentence needs a noun and a verb. Where is the verb in this sentence?

I don't even always capitalize .. and I told you it was because my fingers are too lazy to frequently have to hold one key with my little finger, and push another. So given that, I'm not going to focus on grammar and do 3/4 of a job.. infact it'd be dangerous because doing 3/4 of it means people might think my grammar is good and imitate it.  I don't criticise people for their use of nouns verbs e.t.c.   And most people learn grammar from a book anyway, not like spelling which is aided and largely learnt, simply by people seeing the words spelt correctly and making the mental note for that particular word.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 03:50:54 AM »
Wow, this is really not subliminal. The quranimals try it in every way.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 06:23:18 PM »

I just had a blogger friend, Christian, read about this on my blog. She said that her niece just got the doll for Christmas. None of the parents knew about this. They listened to the doll and were horrified that it was indeed very clear, "Islam is the Light". Her whole family was furious. I say this because it shows that a lot of families aren't hearing about this on the news. I don't think the word is getting this out. It was only because of my blog post that she knew to check the new present her little niece had received. Pass the word onto others.