Author Topic: So...what would you like to see happen?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
So...what would you like to see happen?
« on: December 29, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »
What's next?  What would you like to see happen?  Here is what I see happening, not what I would like to see happen:  Israel will bomb Gaza for several more days (a week tops).  Then there will be relative quiet for a little while.  Kadima leaders will say "you see?  We're strong.  We protect Jewish lives.  Vote for us!"  It probably won't work.  Netanyahu will be elected.  And a short while after that, he'll be at the bargaining table offering to give land away that doesn't belong to him, dismantling Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria.  Nothing whatsoever will be done about Iran.  Israel will continue its steady march towards a cliff.

What would I like to see happen?  Well, after a few more days of bombing, Israel should go into Gaza, make the arabs take what they can carry and get them out.  Reclaim Gaza rightfully as a part of Israel.  Then I would like to see them do the same thing in Judea and Samaria.  I think Gaza is a distraction from the real problem, which is the dismantling of Jewish settlements in Judea and Samaria.  Finally, I would like to see Israel expel the arabs who are citizens of Israel.  They are subversives who are working towards destroying the country from within.  They must go!

After that, I would like to see Israel atomize Iran, before Iran atomizes Israel.  It's us or them.  Beyond that, I would like to see Israel expand, become more capitalistic, and show some signs that they recognize that they are Jewish.  It doesn't have to be a complete Torah state, but Torah should be taught in schools.  Israeli Jews need to know what being Jewish means.

Any thoughts?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: So...what would you like to see happen?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »

Ideally? I'd like to see all arabs expelled from Israel. Then I'd like to see all arabs expelled from the planet.  ^-^
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »

Ideally? I'd like to see all arabs expelled from Israel. Then I'd like to see all arabs expelled from the planet.  ^-^

Send them to the sun
That would give the sun a nice sun spot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »
I say one step at the time lets see how well they do killing off Hamas. With Hamas gone it may be a whole new picture. As far as Iran goes I saw an interview last week with V.P Cheney and when asked about resolving the situation declined to give his opinion. The funny thing was he had that little smile on his face that  sort of let me believe he knew exactly what the deal was going to be as far as resolving the situation with Iran but did not want to say.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »
I say one step at the time lets see how well they do killing off Hamas. With Hamas gone it may be a whole new picture. As far as Iran goes I saw an interview last week with V.P Cheney and when asked about resolving the situation declined to give his opinion. The funny thing was he had that little smile on his face that  sort of let me believe he knew exactly what the deal was going to be as far as resolving the situation with Iran but did not want to say.

I'd like to see Hamas weakened but not destroyed.  Like Chaim was saying on ask JTF, with Hamas gone, that will leave Israel dealing with the far more dangerous and clever Fatah.  Fatah knows that it can't eliminate Israel through bombs, but through Jewish fools.  Hamas is too stupid to understand this.  So, I'd like to see Israel really give it good to the Hamas nazis in Gaza, but I don't want Israel to make the mistake of thinking that Fatah would be better to deal with.  They wouldn't.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

I'd like to see Hamas weakened but not destroyed.  Like Chaim was saying on ask JTF, with Hamas gone, that will leave Israel dealing with the far more dangerous and clever Fatah.  Fatah knows that it can't eliminate Israel through bombs, but through Jewish fools.  Hamas is too stupid to understand this.  So, I'd like to see Israel really give it good to the Hamas nazis in Gaza, but I don't want Israel to make the mistake of thinking that Fatah would be better to deal with.  They wouldn't.
Yes!  You make an excellent point that most folks including myself over look.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »
What do I want to see happen ultimately? Kick the Arabs and Muslims out of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank, Sinai, Jordan, half of Syria, half of Lebanon, a bit of Iraq and Saudi Arabia, etc. Annex all of it. Create a Jewish state. Create a state of tolerable size and defensibility.

Israel currently has about 2% of the population of the Middle East, and so deserves at least 2% of the disputed territory -- not its current .18% [about 1/600th]. Actually, considering all the evil she has endured, Israel deserves about 4% or 8% of the territory. I call this justice. I call this morality.   
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire