Author Topic: JDL question  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
JDL question
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:07:57 PM »
Quote from: Wikipedia
During the 1980s, past-JDL chair Victor Vancier, who is currently chair of the Jewish Task Force, and two other former JDL members were arrested in connection with six incidents, a 1984 firebombing of an automobile at a Soviet diplomatic residence, the 1985 and 1986 fire and pipe bombings of a rival JDL member's cars, the 1986 firebombing at a hall where the Soviet State Symphony was performing, and two 1986 detonations of tear gas grenades to protest peformances by a Soviet dance companies.[1] In a 1984 interview with Washington Post correspondent Carla Hall, Meir Kahane admitted that the JDL "bombed the Russian mission in New York, the Russian cultural mission here [Washington] in 1971, the Soviet trade offices."

Wikipedia had this article about the JDL that I was reading tonight. I was curious, who was the "rival JDL member" whose cars were bombed? Was it Rubin or someone else? I'd like to understand the JDL history better so that's why I'm reading things about it.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JDL question
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »
Walter Berk (whose original name was Walter Berkowitz) was an FBI informer who took the Soviet Jewry flier that I wrote and sent to it to hundreds of JDL supporters, urging them to send money to support the struggle to liberate Jews from the USSR. But the money they sent did not go to our struggle, it went into Walter Berk's pocket. He used my flier to give people the impression that they were helping me with the ongoing campaign that we were conducting against the Soviet Nazi oppressor. People sent him money thinking it was going to my activities. I had already bombed the Soviet diplomatic residence in Riverdale, New York, so people understood that we were secretly carrying on an underground campaign to put the plight of Soviet Jewry in the headlines and to hurt Soviet-American relations. Kahanists naturally wanted to help us succeed in our historic effort. Walter Berk exploited that to enrich himself, and felt that he could legally get away with it because he also contacted the FBI and agreed to become an informer against his fellow Jews.

Walter Berk used the money he raised to help buy himself a brand new car. And he refused to stop fraudulently raising money in the name of JDL.

So I placed a large firebomb under the brand new car that he bought. The firebomb completely destroyed the car. Finally, Walter Berk stopped his fundraising, and no one else in New York dared to try anything similar.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »
Walter Berk (whose original name was Walter Berkowitz) was an FBI informer who took the Soviet Jewry flier that I wrote and sent to it to hundreds of JDL supporters, urging them to send money to support the struggle to liberate Jews from the USSR. But the money they sent did not go to our struggle, it went into Walter Berk's pocket. He used my flier to give people the impression that they were helping me with the ongoing campaign that we were conducting against the Soviet Nazi oppressor. People sent him money thinking it was going to my activities. I had already bombed the Soviet diplomatic residence in Riverdale, New York, so people understood that we were secretly carrying on an underground campaign to put the plight of Soviet Jewry in the headlines and to hurt Soviet-American relations. Kahanists naturally wanted to help us succeed in our historic effort. Walter Berk exploited that to enrich himself, and felt that he could legally get away with it because he also contacted the FBI and agreed to become an informer against his fellow Jews.

Walter Berk used the money he raised to help buy himself a brand new car. And he refused to stop fraudulently raising money in the name of JDL.

So I placed a large firebomb under the brand new car that he bought. The firebomb completely destroyed the car. Finally, Walter Berk stopped his fundraising, and no one else in New York dared to try anything similar.
It's too bad that your bomb only blew up Berk's car.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »
Thank you Chaim for answering my question. I think what you did was awesome and I'm happy you did that.  :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »

It's too bad that your bomb only blew up Berk's car.

I agree with Chaimfan. A self hating kike like Berk needed his genitals blown off along with the car.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »
Snitches and informers are the worst of the worst. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »
I agree with Chaimfan. A self hating kike like Berk needed his genitals blown off along with the car.
As usual I agree completely with DownwithIslam. Kahanists should really build crematoria for kapos when we take power in Israel. The kapos in WWII sent good Jews to crematoria; time for the shoe to be on the other foot.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »
Berk(yimach shmo vezichro) sounds like a carbon copy of Irv Rubin(yimach shmo vezichro).
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »
Yimach schmam vezichram to all kapos, starting with the original Jewish Nazis Rudolf Kastner and "Rabbi" Teitelbaum, David Ben Gurion, Yitzhak Rabin, Gayhud Buttholmert, Creepy Lesbi, and all of the Nazis who work at Fa'agetz.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 06:18:27 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
what's the story with this bit ? ("Jay Cohen")

http://www.adl.org/extremism/jdl_chron.asp
"
December 1985:
A bomb was placed under the car of Walter Berk, then the acting chairman of the JDL in New York, who was involved in a dispute with other members of the group over mailing lists and finances. In 1987 it was revealed that another JDL member, Jay Cohen, had planted the bomb. No injuries were reported.
"