Author Topic: APPLE'S Steve Jobs' Health Declining Rapidly, Reason for Macworld Cancellation  (Read 607 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
According to a previously reliable source, Apple misrepresented the reasons behind Macworld and Jobs' keynote cancellation. Allegedly, the real cause is his rapidly declining health. In fact, it may be even worse than we imagined:

Steves health is rapidly declining. Apple is choosing to remove the hype factor strategically vs letting the hype destroy apple when the inevitable news comes later this spring.

This strategic loss will be less of a bang with investors. This is why Macworld is a no-go anymore. No more Steve means no more hype. Saying they are no longer needing [Macworld] is the cover designed by the worldwide "loyalty" department.

This source has repeatedly been 100% correct before. Those times, however, were always related to news and images of unreleased Apple products. I can only hope that, in this more personal matter, it is absolutely wrong. And that if he is not, that sentence just means that Steve Jobs is retiring according to his plan.

While Steve Jobs' health is nobody's business—not the press, not investors, not the public—we believe that there's a line between saying "no-comment" and plainly misleading—once again—the public.

Steve Jobs have been giving Macworld Expo keynotes since he came back as interim CEO of the company in 1997. Since then he has never failed once, always introducing notable products both at Macworld San Francisco and Macworld New York. During his latest Macworld keynote, in 2008, he introduced the MacBook Air. Later this year, he used his WWDC presentation to announce the new iPhone 3G. In his last two show-n-tells, for the new iPods and the new MacBooks, he used less time on stage, giving more limelight to key members of Apple's executive team.

According to our Deep Throat's report, the fact seems to be that, whether or not Apple had other reasons to pull out of Macworld, they weren't the only ones, and they certainly weren't the same ones used for not putting Steve Jobs through the ordeal of a two-hour presentation.

Just something to think about if anyone is considering investing into APPLE anytime soon...  :teach:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
While I wouldn't ever suggest Apple as an investment... I hope the best for Steve Jobs.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Apple is a leftist company (they opposed Proposition 8 in California): http://www.apple.com/hotnews/#section=all&page=7

However, they make good products and Jobs is a marketing genius; we need his creativity to keep America on top in technology. Hope his health improves.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A JTFer told me that the only persons Apple hires are faygeles.

But does anyone know what is wrong with Jobs?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
A JTFer told me that the only persons Apple hires are faygeles.

But does anyone know what is wrong with Jobs?

Wow, Didn't know that... Fags?!
       I heard that Jobs suffers from a serious medical condition on other news programs as well but none will disclose his condition publicly