Author Topic: Muslim Threat In Melbourne, Australia  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Muslim Threat In Melbourne, Australia
« on: March 10, 2007, 04:44:47 PM »

http://www.news.com.au/sundayheraldsun/story/0,,21359122-662,00.html

'Turn the world to Islam'

Liam Houlihan

March 11, 2007 12:00am
Article from: Sunday Herald Sun

RADICAL Islamic literature, DVDs and websites are proliferating across Melbourne while authorities are seemingly helpless to stop the underground trade in hate talk.
In tucked away Melbourne bookshops and prayer rooms, as well as online, text and recordings commonly slur Jews and urge followers to Islamise the world.

The faithful are told to obey only Sharia law.

A Sunday Herald Sun audit of Islamic bookshops found dozens of books, pamphlets, DVDs and CDs with radical and sometimes violent messages.

One book, Man-Made Laws Vs. Shari'ah, urges Muslims not to "accept anything from their governments and rulers except sharia", stating any other system is heresy.

The book prescribes stoning for adultery and drinking alcohol and advocates flogging for casual sex.

The same text claims the Jews have always waged a war against Islam.

Another booklet, The Conditions of La Ilaha Illa Allah, states all children of Israel are going to hell.

"A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies," it states.

It describes a Muslim's aim as "to strive for a returning to the true Islamic way of life . . . and to bring about a society guided upon the Revelation and for the Laws of Allah to be applied upon the earth."
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ftfl

Re: Muslim Threat In Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
Nothing new here...

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:33:49 AM »
This has been going on for years over here. Unfortunatley, like our counterparts in the US, we have to suffer through the torrent of media and political whitewashing that excuses these muslims of all of their words and deeds. However, unlike the cowards in Europe, the Australian public is waking up and starting to really get pissed off by these jihadi muslim monkeys and their continual mohammed inspired acts of depravity. We just now need all of you in the US to make a concerted effort in getting someone decent into the White House who has the power to tackle the muslim problem head on!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
Decent and "white house" won't combine, in years to come......
If Obama wins, the jihadists will be the ones in the white house, with Osama bin Laden, obamas illegitimate brother, camping in its back yard....

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »
This has been going on for years over here. Unfortunatley, like our counterparts in the US, we have to suffer through the torrent of media and political whitewashing that excuses these muslims of all of their words and deeds. However, unlike the cowards in Europe, the Australian public is waking up and starting to really get pissed off by these jihadi muslim monkeys and their continual mohammed inspired acts of depravity. We just now need all of you in the US to make a concerted effort in getting someone decent into the White House who has the power to tackle the muslim problem head on!

Thank you Mizrahi_Jew from Austrarlia for the insight.

What about New Zealand?  Do they have the same muslim menace there too?  Who is the prominent political party or statesman in Australia is very out spoken against islam (for example - like the British National Party in England).

Thanks again & Shalom!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
Sorry for the late reply ChristianZionist, hope you still read this:

New Zealand does have an islamic problem however not to the extent that Australia does solely because New Zealand has a much smaller muslim population than we do. Most muslims in NZ have moved there alot more recently than the muslims here so they haven't been able to create gaza/harlem like ghettos the way they have here just yet. Another advantage that the kiwis have over us is that they are extremely isolated even compared to us so most immigrants in the past have chosen us over NZ due to the distance factor. I also doubt that black styled muslim gangs would want to start causing trouble over there as the Maoris would absolutley destroy them and expose them for the cowards that they are.
The main difference between NZ and Aus however is that we have a relatively right wing government that does to an extent control who comes here whilst NZ's current government is extremely left wing and has opened its borders to any muslim/3rd worlder. NZ's prime minister, Helen Clark is a notorious lefty of the worst kind and hasn't been shy about expressing her anti-Israel sentiments.
I suppose the closest equivalent we have to the BNP is the Australia First Party, who are against pretty much all immigration and are extreme nationalists. I do not know of their particular stance on Jews but I would assume they would be on par with the BNP and other nationalistic groups, that is not particularly affectionate towards Jews. They have made various remarks against muslim immigration in particular, however compared to the BNP in Britain, they are extremely insignificant and most Australians have probably never heard of them. They partially co-ordinated the Cronulla riots of 2005 which gave them a bit of notoriety however.
Another outspoken ex-politican who co-founded the anti-immigration party "One Nation" in the late 90s, Pauline Hanson has stated that she wants all muslim immigration stoped. Hanson however, built her party's platform on anti-Asian immigration which has soured my opinion of her somewhat because Asians unlike muslims are hard-working, educated and productive members of society. She has also stated that Judaism is "un-Australian", revealing her to be an ignoramus. Her party is now dead anyway.
I suppose in the current political spectrum, the only particular parties that hold explicit anti-muslim views are fringe, nationalist parties. However, having said that, the current party in power, the Liberal party (which is the centre-right party despite the name), has placed some provisions on migration and does not adhere to an almost open border policy that the main opposition, the Labor party would surely implement and have implemented in the 80s to the 90s when they were in power. Our Prime Minister, John Howard and our foreign minister, Alexander Downer are absolutley supportive of the United States unlike nearly any other nation on earth, and in my opinion, have a great affection for Australian Jews and Israel. Having met Howard at a few Australian-Jewish functions, I do believe that he realises that the musims are a threat to this nation however, stating so publicly would surely kill his political career, not because the public at large would not agree with him, but because the media and other politicians would destroy him for stating such politically incorrect fact. We do have many leftist morons here but the average Aussie in my opinion knows what Islam has in store for this country, it is just a shame that nationalist, possibly anti-semetic groups are the only ones with explicit anti-muslim immigration policies.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »
Thank you very much for the explanation my friend!

Shalom.

CZ

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 03:19:17 PM »
In fact there is quite a large muslim populatin in Australia. Mainly pakistani/asian muslims. They intergrate well in their community and get on well.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »
Sarah, I'm assuming you're a Brit. What you call Asians we just call Indians/Pakistanis. Asian is a term for South-East Asian and Chinese/Japanese/Korean Orientals over here so sorry for the confusion.
I have to disagree with you about the pakistani muslims "integrating" well here. Sure, they haven't been as explicit in their crimes as have the lebanese and other arab muslims, but I can assure you they are as every bit hate-filled for the infidel as their arab co-religionists are. There was even a pakistani gang rape pack a few years ago that tried to emulate the infamous lebanese rape gang of 2000, they were pretty much fresh off the boat and had already started targetting women. No, they aren't as dangerous as the arab muslims nor have they established muslim enclaves solely because their numbers are small and they are not the largest group of muslims here as they are in Britain. The majority of muslims in Australia are not from the subcontinent but are either arabs, mostly from Lebanon, turks, a growing number of sudanese or indonesian/malaysian, the latter group usually being exchange or international students and not permanent residents. Regardless of their origin, they share the same intolerant and hate-filled religion and should all be viewed with suspicion in the least.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 05:41:48 PM »
I got a bunch of friends in Aus and they saythe muslim there are animals plain and simple.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll