Author Topic: IAF Eliminates Top HAMAS leader....!!!!!  (Read 887 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
IAF Eliminates Top HAMAS leader....!!!!!
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »

IAF Eliminates Top Hamas Leader   www.IsraelNN.com

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE IAF!!!   :dance:  :clap: :clap: :clap:  :soldier:  :-*

:fireworks: :fist: :usa+israel: :israel:

The IAF killed a top Hamas leader on Thursday afternoon, eliminating Nizar Rayyan and four others, including several family members, in an air strike with pinpoint accuracy.

At around 3:00 p.m. IAF pilots bombed Rayyan's home in the northern Gaza community of Jabaliya. The terrorist commander has been urging Arabs to renew suicide bombings against Israel.

"We do not need money or weapons -- we only need your prayers," he told a group at a Gaza mosque on Wednesday, calling on Muslims everywhere to pray for Gaza's Arabs. "We can handle the enemy ourselves."

Surgical Strike Eliminates Ashdod Attackers:
Shortly after a Grad rocket hit an apartment building in the port city of Ashdod, the IDF managed to locate the terrorist cell responsible for the launch. Within minutes, the IAF destroyed the cell and the rocket launcher used by the terrorists.

An army spokesman said if the IDF cannot prevent a rocket launch it is striving to immediately locate the rocket launching squad after it fires the missile and neutralize the terrorists.

A short time later IAF pilots struck three houses in northern Gaza containing anti-tank missiles, rockets, mortars and bombs. The houses, belonging to three terrorist leaders, also contained weapons laboratories manufacturing facilities.

Overnight Action:

The IAF launched a number of overnight sorties, destroying a mosque in Khan Younis, a college which served as a terrorist training center and several smuggling tunnels. A number of vehicles in Gaza City were targeted as well. All served as weapons storage facilities or contained terrorists.

Also overnight the IAF struck a number of Hamas government buildings across Gaza, including the parliament building and the Education and Transportation Ministries, which were completely destroyed. The Justice Ministry in Gaza City was also targeted for the first time as well.

The head of the Rafiah branch of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades division of Hamas, Abu Anas Chabana, narrowly escaped an attack on his home by IAF pilots as well. The house was destroyed in the strike, and several nearby homes were damaged. Three neighbors were killed, local sources said.

EarlyBird Sorties:

The Israel Navy early Thursday morning struck homes belonging two Hamas commanders at Nusseirat. It was not clear whether anyone was in the buildings at the time. A Hamas building in Maghazi, also in the central region, was destroyed as well.

Three terrorists were wounded in an air strike on a rocket factory in Khan Younis, according to the IDF Spokesperson's Unit. A second such factory was also struck in Gaza City.

Since the beginning of Operation Cast Lead, the Israel Air Force has carried out more than 500 sorties against Gaza targets, killing more than 400 terrorists and wounding some 1,600 others.

Gaza terrorists have launched more than 200 missiles at Israel since last Saturday, including short, medium and long-range rockets, killing three civilians and wounding dozens of others.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: IAF Eliminates Top HAMAS leader....!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »

Nice. Now I saw this on a shampoo bottle, it said;

Rinse, Repeat.

Good advice. Israel can skip the rinse part.  :clap:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
I had had serious misgivings re: the secular Zionist state government ever since the expulsion from Gaza in 2005. So much so that I was beginning to entertain the Satmar religious philosophy.

But right now, the IDF is making me so very proud! To read of Jewish boys fighting back and eliminating the enemy in a matter of minutes...wow!

My late father, z"l, would be so very proud right now (he was a lifelong committed Zionist of "fanatical" proportions!)
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
I had had serious misgivings re: the secular Zionist state government ever since the expulsion from Gaza in 2005. So much so that I was beginning to entertain the Satmar religious philosophy.

But right now, the IDF is making me so very proud! To read of Jewish boys fighting back and eliminating the enemy in a matter of minutes...wow!

My late father, z"l, would be so very proud right now (he was a lifelong committed Zionist of "fanatical" proportions!)

Heck Yes!

I just spoke with my 74 year old dad and he is so proud of Israel right now. Because of my Teshuva he has become more religious and was proud to relate to me that he lit and did blessings each night of Channukah. I am also proud of my dad who seemed to have given up on his religion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »
IAF Eliminates Top Hamas Leader:
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
One more petty muslamic soul reaches to its own version of Jannat to get shocked.
HuHa...  :nuke:
 :fist: :israel: :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.