Author Topic: Pro-Hamas Demonstration - Fort Lauderdale FL (Is this the future of America?)  (Read 972 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Xl68kP4wo&eurl=http://www.thegadflyblog.com/2008/12/israel-and-the-media-nothing-new-under-the-sun.html

Jews and Righteous Gentiles have always been outnumbered, but nearly a decade ago when the 2nd intifada began I don't remember seeing such large turn outs at numerous anti-Israel rallies across the nation.

HaRav, Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, was 100% right when he said that what happen in Germany could happen here. Muslims and their sympathizers are quickly becoming a large active segment of the population.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

The guy that made that Youtube video is excellent. Here is his webpage, all JTFer's should check it out.
https://watchobsession.org/
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
we should always remember that it could happen.. and we don't know what will happen in the long term.

but I think a holocaust in america or britain  gets more and more remote as time goes on. Muslims -are- a minority.  

The populations here don't want an islammic state.  

The muslim misbehaviour has made our host countries realise what good citizens every other minority is!!

The holocaust took place because the government wanted the jews out, or dead infact.  and they controlled the media and tried to achieve it.

Now we also have holocaust education.. People learn that it is wrong.

Britain commemorates the holocaust with HMD - holocaust memorial day.

Denying the holocaust is considered disgusting.

Many good people can't be bothered to mount a counter-protest waving banners back.  They have work to do. These protestors are not winning hearts and minds of americans to make america an islammic state.. They may make people more sympathetic to arabs, by going for sympathy. By getting their issue on the front pages.  So the worst they can do is increase international pressure on israel..  

That won't make a holocaust in the diaspora.

And Israel could still act independently if it wants.. like bombing the syria [alleged] nuclear reactor some months ago.  

And americans are armed. The price of rounding up millions of a population are too heavy. look how much damage one lone sniper can do.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
This is a remarkable video, something that never seems to make the major media, and it deserves more attention on this and other like sites.  Alternative sources like this are real eye-openers.  Naturally, I must wonder how many other such events are happening.

Personally, the most salient point in the video is the imam (speaks and looks like an American schvartze) talking about the 'beauty of Islam' while his fellow protesters are waving signs like 'Nuke Israel' and shouting stuff like 'we need bigger ovens'.

Allow me to close with this thought:  Barbarians -- literally -- are at the gate, and their boldness is growing. The local police kept the peace this time, but that thin blue line may not hold forever.  Are you prepared to defend yourself?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   Around the 5 minute,  10 second mark of the video,    someone  with an Obama cap appeared.     He was supportive of the Hamas Muslim Terrorists.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
See the good side. In Europe are no counterprotests, in the USA are.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
we should always remember that it could happen.. and we don't know what will happen in the long term.

but I think a holocaust in america or britain  gets more and more remote as time goes on. Muslims -are- a minority.  

The populations here don't want an islammic state.  

The muslim misbehaviour has made our host countries realise what good citizens every other minority is!!

The holocaust took place because the government wanted the jews out, or dead infact.  and they controlled the media and tried to achieve it.

Now we also have holocaust education.. People learn that it is wrong.

Britain commemorates the holocaust with HMD - holocaust memorial day.

Denying the holocaust is considered disgusting.

Many good people can't be bothered to mount a counter-protest waving banners back.  They have work to do. These protestors are not winning hearts and minds of americans to make america an islammic state.. They may make people more sympathetic to arabs, by going for sympathy. By getting their issue on the front pages.  So the worst they can do is increase international pressure on israel..  

That won't make a holocaust in the diaspora.

And Israel could still act independently if it wants.. like bombing the syria [alleged] nuclear reactor some months ago.  

And americans are armed. The price of rounding up millions of a population are too heavy. look how much damage one lone sniper can do.

I think you're right that it is unlikely now.  But I think that the state of Israel is what is stopping it from happening.  If Israel falls (G-d forbid) then we in the galut will be next.  And I think it would happen soon after.  Leftist Jews who advocate against Israel think that this makes them look good in the eyes of the gentiles, but what they are really doing is advocating for their own extinction.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Did you hear the red bearded Ape sheik ? He says they need to educate the people about what Islam really is so they can appreciate its beauty and embrace it. Well, this demonstration is indeed a demonstration for the beauty of Islam.

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
These people should be deported, I would love to know what their immigration status here? Where is ICE hiding!!!