Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 11, 2009.  (Read 9284 times)

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 11, 2009.
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 01:42:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It seems every great organization has a great leader. Do you ever plan on naming a successor as the head of the JTF, someone to take the reigns for the next generation? Are you worried that the JTF will splinter off into nothingness once you pass on?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Would would prime minister Chaim Ben Pesach's response to the Hamas rocket fire be?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I saw a movie that was about a black man (Gregory Hines) who was a dancer and a disgruntled black man who was invited by the Russians to live in Russia.  Of course when he was living in Russia he relized he made a terrible mistake and wanted to leave but the Russian government wouldn't let him.  I have heard that there were a few isolated incidences where this actually happened in the 60s and 70s.  What struck me was how black are constantly feeling mistreated here in the U.S. and how they try to identify with the enemies of "whitey".   If God forbid the Soviets ever took over the U.S., how do you think they would treat the blacks?  Thanks as always.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2009, 12:56:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

First of all I want to thank you for your analysis on last week's show of the fake, non-existent so-called "palestinian" people, which was without a doubt the most intelligent, well-reasoned and truthful account of this gigantic historical fraud that I have ever heard. The point you made about how using that term makes Israel into "Goliath" is absolutely ingenious.

Here is my question. Today in a conversation with another supporter of Israel, I put forth the spur-of-the-moment theory that the Jews were "too civilized for their own good." It isn't something I spent any time thinking of beforehand, it was something that just occurred to me at that moment, but I'll elaborate on what I mean. All of the enemies of the Jews fight us with absolute determination. They are willing to destroy us at all costs. They do not recognize our right to exist and they will stop at nothing to kill us. They are savages. But they never break ranks and they always present a united front. The Jews, on the other hand, are always too busy arguing amongst themselves about whether or not they are doing the right thing. You can see this from how Israel fights her conflicts - they always agree to cease-fires, which are of course always broken by the Arabs. They never follow through with their attacks and they always cave into international pressure. For every Jew who wants Israel to win there are two more who thinks that Israel should be "tolerant, progressive, moderate, humanitarian," and be merciful to the Arabs. At least the Arabs can all agree on destroying us - why are we Jews constantly hindered by this self-defeating mentality? I think maybe we need to take a page from our enemy's playbook.

Please tell me what you think of this, thank you.

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2009, 04:02:04 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach

I would like to know your opinion on "peer to peer" softwares.
With these softwares people can share their files (music, movies, softwares etc) and let other users from around the world to download them for free. In recent years this phenomenon became rather huge and hurted a lot the incomes of Music industries, Hollywood ans software houses because now people just have to search for what they want on the "peer to peer" networks and donwload it.
Now in most of the western countries "peer to peer" softwares are illegal and downloading something from them (a movie for example) is considered to be equal to steal.
While hurting the interests of hollywood & music industries doesn't seem a bad idea to me, I have to agree that if you don't buy something and just get it for free on the net it is actually as if you steal it, but then is this also a sin equal to stealing? (And therefore is something religious jews and gentiles aren't allowed to do)
Thanks in advance for you answer, please forgive my bad english
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 08:20:16 AM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 07:42:33 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

Thank you so much for the wonderfully detailed, highly informative and passionate response to my question on last week's "Ask JTF" show. Your in-depth reply was very uplifting and really made my weekend! My question for this week's show is: when you become Prime Minister of Israel, what will be your foreign policy as it pertains to the EU-endorsed pro-Ustasha Nazi Croatia and pro-muslim Nazi Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia-Herzegovina?

Would you, when you become Prime Minister of Israel - once the self-hating Washington, NATO and EU installed quislings in Serbia are removed from office - diplomatically assist Serbia to force Croatia to acknowledge the Holocaust of 1.2 Million Serbs, Jews and Roma perpetrated in World War 2 Ustasha Croatia and force the Croatian government to pay restitution to Serbian and Jewish victims of the Croatian Ustasha perpetrated Holocaust from 1941 to 1945?

Also, would you, when you become Prime Minister of Israel, once the Washington and NATO/EU-installed quislings are thrown out of Serbia and an INDEPENDENT right-wing conservative pro-Israel government in Serbia is put into power, be willing to covertly [or overtly] share some of Israel's advanced nuclear and anti-missile technological know-how with Serbia so that she could defend herself against a nuclear first-strike by muslim Nazi states or their Western sponsors in the EU/NATO alliance? 

Finally, how do you feel about establishing a formal Israeli-Serbian military alliance when you become Prime Minister of Israel and what do you think we as JTF'ers can do to create a global Jewish-Serbian alliance?

G-d bless you and your loved-ones, brother Chaim.

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »
Why do you think Egypt and Jordan is supporting Israel in their war against Hamas? Also, in an unrelated question if you have time to answer iswhat is your opinion on Peter King?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 06:41:57 PM by imaknick »

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Barack Hussein and his wife, Blackie O, haven't taken possession of the White House yet but I am already completely sick of both of them.  When I express my attitudes about Barack Hussein to other people I almost always end up getting into arguments.  Not surprisingly, most of these arguments are with self-hating or clueless jews in Manhattan, where I live and work.  I am concerned that I am alienating alot of people and making enemies, particularly with my fellow Jews, who often have admirable qualities in other respects.  Do you have any advice on how I can express my political views, most notably my dislike of Barack Hussein, without creating so much rancor with other Jews or do you think its unavoidable?

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »
Just as we had "Jews Against Obama", I think we should form "Jews Against Kennedy" to harrass and stymie this disgusting kurva.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 06:48:21 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Sorry for not communicating in the last weeks, I do have difficulties with my ‘Parnasa’, particularly these times, but I do listen to your wonderful program every week (it is very inspiring). Last week you said that you had a Salmon dish and you said it was wonderful. I was wandering where did you eat it and if you have the recipe can you share it with us. Do you like salmon fillet, or a stake, do you like the fatty(top part) or the bottom part ? I also eat salmon (about one a week) and I have a recipe which I would like to share (with your permission) here it is, you basically mix olive oil, natural lemon juice (fresh squeezed), chopped dill weed, garlic, shallots, Kosher white wine, salt, black pepper (the proportions of the above are according to your liking). You put the salmon skin on top in a stainless still dish (you can save it over night in the fridge) then bake for 30 min at 400F covered, the uncover and continue to bake 10 –15 more min (depending on how you like your sauce. My wife, Frada, tells me it is a winner. Enjoy!
AZ