Author Topic: Neturei Karta 'Honors' Sabbath with Anti-Israeli Muslims  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Neturei Karta 'Honors' Sabbath with Anti-Israeli Muslims
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 01:19:10 PM »
NK burned down their own syagoge? They are nuts  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »
Q_Q, the Neturei Karta met with Ahmadinejad who certainly doesn't want to destroy Israel "peacefully" so what the hell are you talking about. Ahmadinejad denies the Holocaust and openly says that he will slaughter the Yahudim and he was warmly embraced on numerous occasions by the NK. Knowing this, the only thing that should come out of your mouth in regards to them is the "F" word and other profanities.

some people can produce other arguments as well, not F words and profanities like you recommend.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »
some people can produce other arguments as well, not F words and profanities like you recommend.
Oh yes, great arguments like "Tzvi's videos are never intellectual"? I thought you always agreed with Tzvi, I was kind of scratching my head as to why you turned on him suddenly, but it's not like any honor exists among your kind.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
Q_Q, the Neturei Karta met with Ahmadinejad who certainly doesn't want to destroy Israel "peacefully" so what the hell are you talking about. Ahmadinejad denies the Holocaust and openly says that he will slaughter the Yahudim and he was warmly embraced on numerous occasions by the NK. Knowing this, the only thing that should come out of your mouth in regards to them is the "F" word and other profanities.

Their is no need to produce an "argument." When it comes to the NK, their is nothing really to discuss except how they should drop dead.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »
Their is no need to produce an "argument." When it comes to the NK, their is nothing really to discuss except how they should drop dead.

Amen.  :dance:

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
Oh yes, great arguments like "Tzvi's videos are never intellectual"? I thought you always agreed with Tzvi, I was kind of scratching my head as to why you turned on him suddenly, but it's not like any honor exists among your kind.

I don't "turn on" people..

you seem to have 2 buttons, attack and defend, and you do it with your childish skills, to achieve your goals..

I agree with people where I agree, and I differ where I differ.  

I'm sure that your videos would be far worse than Tzvi's. Tzvi's are relatively good. Not intellectual, though videos rarely are.  I hold Tzvi to a *much* higher standard than most people including you of course  Though I hold almost everybody to a much higher standard than you.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 01:36:01 PM »

Amen.  :dance:

You two can have fun doing that, but it's not very practical or mentally stimulating.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
Ok so I am glad that defending Neturei Karta beasts, stimulates you mentally!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »
Ok so I am glad that defending Neturei Karta beasts, stimulates you mentally!

look at this very thread..

here is what i've already written IN THIS THREAD, my position there has not changed since I joined, this is what I wrote.

".They are totally corrupt, their position is not legitimate. They stand with muslim terrorists and their leader was even given money by arafat!!"

SO, do you think that constitutes a defence, to say that is not called stupidity, it's called dishonesty.

To think that I wouldn't catch you, THAT is stupidity.

You have both of those qualities in abundance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »
Ok so join the "moderate" NK branch that you have previously discussed.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 05:00:04 PM »
Ok so join the "moderate" NK branch that you have previously discussed.

I'm going to write this response as if you are an adult, because your question can have an interesting answer.
First though i'd respond to you in a simple way for you.  No, I wouldn't join them, I think sympathising with "palestinians" is sick.

Now for a more elaborate response which takes your argument further..

They are pro palestinian, I think they really sympathise with the palestinians, and that's very wrong.

ok, you might say, join satmar.

Well, i'm a religious zionist (1967 suggests to me that G-d wants us to have the state)

And so i'm a fully fledged kahanist on both the arab issue and somewhat on the zionism issue.. and on almost every other thing he has talked about.  I hold all rabbi kahane's philosophies very dearly,  I lack his emunah of course.  I only wish he had dealt with the non zionist question more.. (i'm not referring to NK there). I understand why he didn't bother(chaim once said.. they just follow their rabbi and there's no point. And rabbi kahane himself said it's a valid torah position, I guess it didn't bother him that much. According to one online source he once said that he would rather an israel run by non zionists than by secular jews).  I think his 1967 point is a reasonable one though.