Author Topic: PLAINSRADIO'S ED HALE STATES PROOF ON WAY FROM HI THAT OBAMA BORN IN KENYA  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

Ed Hale of plainsradio http://www.plainsradio.com/chat1.html
states that he has the Stanley Ann/Obama Sr. divorce decree on the way from Hawaii and that it possibly lists Obama as a minor child born in Kenya.

This may not amount to anything, but it is not a scam like the African News service hoax.
I have been monitoring the chat room on plains radio for a few months.
I saw the people in chat come up with the idea of hiring a PI to dig up the divorce decree of Ann/Obama Sr.
They put the idea to Ed Hale, who accepted and found a PI.
They raised $1,000 themselves to finance the project.
Ed Hale says that he understood the PI to say by phone that the divorce decree listed Obama Jr. as a 'minor child born in Kenya.'
Hale said that the PI has a thick accent and that he (Hale) is hard of hearing, and he could have misunderstood but didn't think so.
Ed will announce the contents of the decree when it arrives either today or tomorrow.

I have 'listened' to these people for months. They appear very honest and sincere.
This may present a small chance that Obama can be stopped, but at least it is a chance.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:13:49 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: PLAINSRADIO'S ED HALE STATES PROOF ON WAY FROM HI THAT OBAMA BORN IN KENYA
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:48:25 PM »
What?
Isn't anybody a little excited about this?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »
What?

No, because the supreme court has already ruled that individual citizens have no right to question a presidential candidate qualifications.

U.S. citizens have no "standing".

So this is all really meaningless.

Welcome to Judicial Oligacracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »
Even if you bring documented proof, most white Americans are too stupid to care and most other Americans don't care. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
You can see how the country has been deceived and duped, first Obama, William Jefferson, with a freezer full of money, Al Franken, with the judges in his pocked in Minnesota, the corrupt governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, and particularly Michigan where the Democrats have ruined the state, and put too many restrictions on the autoworkers. Bankruptcy after Bankruptcy, not to mention the Community Reinvestment act, and Acorn doing their dirty work.  Obama's foreign money bought him the white house.

I think 2009 will be a year of scandal and corruption for the Dems.  Wait and See.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »
You can see how the country has been deceived and duped, first Obama, William Jefferson, with a freezer full of money, Al Franken, with the judges in his pocked in Minnesota, the corrupt governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, and particularly Michigan where the Democrats have ruined the state, and put too many restrictions on the autoworkers. Bankruptcy after Bankruptcy, not to mention the Community Reinvestment act, and Acorn doing their dirty work.  Obama's foreign money bought him the white house.

I think 2009 will be a year of scandal and corruption for the Dems.  Wait and See.

Well said.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

As I said, there's a small chance that Obama's birth place will be listed on the divorce decree- but still it's a chance.
It might be the one thing to bring him down.
We must not give up hope.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
It won't mean anything. It's clear that he wasn't born here but that doesn't matter. Because the damn media has a love affair. I just fear that when he is dead wrong on so many issues that they will stand by and support his every move. It was bad druing the Clinton years but it will be worse this time around.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Ed states that there are some missing pages to the divorce decree that he received. They should be here Mon or Tues. They are concerning the terms of the divorce and there's a chance it mentions BO's place of birth.
Also, the decree provided a clue whereby his researchers have tracked the birth certificate down to a port of entry. A PI has been dispatched to retrieve it.
Small chance..but we shall see.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
What?

I wrote a HAND WRITTEN LETTER TO the Supreme CT Justices Thomas, & Scalia, with several copies of FACTS about this MONSTER- you ALL should write HAND WRITTEN LETTERS and Priority MAIL them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates