Author Topic: Single Jewish mom with small kids stands alone against horde of Quranimals  (Read 883 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I found this on PI. They said, that they have taken it from Atlas Shrugs blog.

Look how evil some traitorous Jews are. They joined not the mom with the two little kids, but the Quranimals  :o

"This is real civil courage of the mom", means PI, and I can only say they are right.

P.S.: The quranimals made this video and wanted to use it as propaganda. But this backfired.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Disgusting. These fakestinian scum say "You are afraid of our rocks and our spirit". As far as i'm concerned they can take their rocks and their spirit and jam it up their child molester worshipping ass.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Part 2
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
As far as i'm concerned they can take their rocks and their spirit and jam it up their child molester worshipping donkey.
I know this is the automatic censor talking, but the fact is that Muslims do molest animals, all the time.