Author Topic: It's worth remembering this particular saying of Rabbi Kahane (z"l)  (Read 526 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
"The life of one Jew is more important than the lives of all the Arabs."

I've quoted this several times in public conversation.  I really don't care if it makes the Arab loving liberals turn their heads.

There is no question in my mind that this saying is true.  It disturbs me greatly when I see Jews who don't believe it.

We are more important than the Arabs.  The world has a right to know that we Jews are better than the Arabs.  Infinitely so.

The Arabs have launched thousands of rockets into Gaza.  This is all the Arabs know how to do.  But they've killed suprisingly few Israelis with those rockets.  The Arabs only contribution to the world is jihad, and they don't even know how to do that properly.

There have been plenty of Arabs killed in Gaza over the last week.  You won't catch me mourning for them. 
In fact, I would like to see Israel obliterate Gaza and a warning to the Arabs in Judea and Samaria, and as a warning to the Iranian pedophiles.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: It's worth remembering this particular saying of Rabbi Kahane (z"l)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:45:34 AM »
You're right, as was Kahane.

And who amongst us here at JTF didn't know that turning Gaza over to these monsters would come back to haunt us in a big way?  This is how those monsters respond to kindness.