Author Topic: Hello from Belgium  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Gamaliel1990

• New JTFer
Hello from Belgium
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »
Shalom,

So my name is Gamaliel, I'm 19 and I'm in my first year in computer science at the University of Brussels (i want to become software developer, i'm learning c++/opengl on the side).

To make it short I'm Mizrahim from caucasus on my father side, my great-grandfather moved away to france from what is now called dagestan. My mother side is mostly Ashkenaze from lithuania.

I speak french, flemish (still not as good as someone living in belgium should but i don't like this language) and english as good as i can. I don't speak nor read Hebrew yet but it will be a priority in a few years as i don't see myself living in europe nor arriving in Israel without at least a basic knowledge of it.

I'm quiet ignorant about news/politics in the USA, so my contribution will mostly be about things happening in europe and israel, but still i'll read with pleasure what you people are writing, learning at same time.

I'm obviously Zionist, but i have to add that my support to the government of Israel is nearly inexistent. Not only because of the clear anti-Jewish decisions it takes but because i have problems accepting something else than a religious Jewish government following Torah and Talmudic rulings in Israel.

Lastly to make things clear and to dissipate all possible miss-understanding:

-For the owner of jews against obama blog,the email i used to sign my messages on your blog (************@aol.com) is not the one i used here to register (to make it simple i use the one here, the other is just for places i don't know well with a email field). So to conclude i'm the Gamaliel1990 who posed two days ago on your site.

-To jtf admin or mods, as you'll see my ip address will change as i use an onion routing software both for bypassing the student-homes filtering software which blocks jtf.org along lot of other sites and forums and by personal preference. While in USA you have the freedom to express yourself and have your constitution as guaranty, most of us living in europe don't. Belgium being one of the leading nation in what seems to be a race to find out which is the most antisemitic country in europe, i don't feel comfortable having any muslim/jew-hater working in telecoms monitoring sites i visit, or my religious/political beliefs.
If the use of such routing software is against jtf.org policy, well i'll just continue reading and listening to M. Ben Pesach only.

Have a good day.
See you soon.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Hello from Belgium
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 08:19:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 08:44:37 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 09:46:36 AM »
Welcome to JTF!  I'm glad you signed up. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 09:52:01 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »
Welcome!!!!  I heard that Belgium is a pretty country.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 02:53:01 PM »
Welcome to JTF

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 08:55:06 PM »
Bruchim Habaim

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 03:24:56 PM »
sound like my kinda guy...look foreward to see your posts...

Offline Gamaliel1990

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 05:05:18 AM »
Thanks everyone.

About Belgium well it's to be nice place, still a little flat for my taste, i used to live in Alps in my first years.
You'll notice i talk about the land and not the people.

For the people, more and more muslims, leftish, anti-semits and just like France an amazing hate toward United States and Israel... It puzzle me...
Still there's of course great people too, sadly it's seems to me that it's always less and less.