Author Topic: Top 10 most densely poulated areas in the world  (Read 1140 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Top 10 most densely poulated areas in the world
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »
Gaza has been eliminated... I mean from the above said list.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:20 AM »

I'll make a note of it and avoid ever deciding to live in any of those places, I hate crowds. That said, I will eventually be looking for a place other than New York City to live. Some place with big skys, fresh air, trees... aaaah.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »
interesting except they don't take in to enough account on the size of these countries or the actual population numbers...  China for example has a high population..however it's  a large country with certain parts not inhabited.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »
True but they always say it's the most densely populated in the world actually it's 11 if you include yesha is 13th
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03