Author Topic: Any of you that can get on my Y, please do so a Muzz calling Jesus a Muzzie  (Read 943 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Yes correct I got a Muzz calling Jesus a Muzzie next will claim Moses is a Muzzie. Even though Jesus died 6 centuries before.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
By the way he wanted me also to convert to Islime through this fighting and I told him in my Italian American ways where he can take his Koran, his Islam and his mohammed and stick it up his you know what.  After his 5 minutes of come see the paradise of "Islam" sewage cause of that now he is whining about me being a Zionist,, Correction Christian Zionist and damn proud of it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
They make the most outragous claims. like Jerusalem is there 3 holiest city.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hey did you know cause I don't plan to convert to Islam Allah is not for me according to this genius? Well wahooooooooo

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
After all this the Muzzie gave me one thing to look forward to

MadnanSS (52 minutes ago) i afraid from Allah not u.....   lmaooooo Oh thank God for that I don't go to Islam paradise

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They believe Jesus is one of the prophets of Islam. They also think Abraham was a Muslim. They just think Mohammed the pedophile is the last prophet.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They believe Jesus is one of the prophets of Islam. They also think Abraham was a Muslim. They just think Mohammed the pedophile is the last prophet.

Yes this is quranimal believe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
i posted on his site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
These idiots claim that everyone is born a muslim, they just have not realized it yet, that is why when someone loses his faculties and converts to pigslime they don't call then converts but reverts.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Wolf i posted this on your other post yesterday because muzzies banned me from posting on their home page so  i bannbed them here how you do it              Retards do need special treatment,  but he is a coward he deleted me cause he is afraid of me
Masterwolf the muzzie would'nt allow my comments so now i won'nt allow his with comments pending you can adjust your comment section go to this page     to change your channel comment settings, go here:http://www.youtube.com/account

And the look for edit channel[/u]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Muslims believe everyone in the bible was muslim, including King David, King Solomon, Jacob, Esau, ...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
There are too many doubts about Islam and their violence, which is not holy or Godlike.  I went through the same attacks on Daniel Pipes website, calling Jesus a Muslim, and saying we were members of an apostate religion!   They are loosing their battle trying to pursuade Christians and Jews.

Our faith is too strong!  The Torah and the Holy Bible will prevail!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are too many doubts about Islam and their violence, which is not holy or Godlike.  I went through the same attacks on Daniel Pipes website, calling Jesus a Muslim, and saying we were members of an apostate religion!   They are loosing their battle trying to pursuade Christians and Jews.

Our faith is too strong!  The Torah and the Holy Bible will prevail!

Yes, their quran is a story from thousand and one nights. God has choosen the Jews as His people and not the tribe Quraisch like the Quran states.

Do you know that Alexander the Great appears in the Quran.

There is an old Byzantine legend flowed in called the Legend of Alexander.

But this is not all. The legend of the seven sleepers of Ephesus are too in this sorry effort.

But one of the best stories is that Haman and Pharao are trying to build the tower of Babel.

This Quran is so crazy, that only a hard drinker could have written it in booze.

Perhaps Mo has forbidden alcohol, because he wanted to have it all for himselve.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Koran says that Mary, Moses's sister, was Jesus mother. They lived 1300 years apart!!!

It also cliams that Samaritans (Shomronim) made the Golden Calf. There were no Samaritans at that time!!!

It calls Jesus as Isa in Arabic, but Isa was used to mean Eisav, not Jesus!!!

Muhhammad abolished the leap month (true pre-islamic Arab calendar was similar to Jewish with leap months) since "we (Muslims) cannot even read, how can we claim to know when to add an extra month" . I wonder why they couldn't keep the calendar calculated by Arab mathematicians....they may have probably been beheaded for not converting!!!