Author Topic: Is anyone else losing the will to keep fighting?  (Read 348 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Is anyone else losing the will to keep fighting?
« on: January 07, 2009, 11:14:35 AM »
I am only expressing on what I feel is a lost cause for America.  I am honestly at the point where I have no faith left in this great country of mine.  Look at what just got elected to become President.  Look at our congress.  We have left-wing scum like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in charge.  We have a hack comedian who steals an election in Minnesota, and a corrupt governor from Illinois who should be in jail, yet he nominates another unqualified black, and the Democrats just give in.  The left runs this country, as we have no right wing leaders with any true power in this country, just frauds and con men.  I am at the point where I just want to disconnect myself from the world.  I truly believe America is imploding and nothing can be done to save it.
For what it is worth, I must say that this sit is one of my true glimmers of hope, next to prayer.  Obviously I have a defeatist attitude.  Maybe some of you can enlighten me.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Is anyone else losing the will to keep fighting?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 11:22:20 AM »
Do you believe in G-d?  That should be enough to keep you going.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »
Not me get all the weapons you need because the leftist sub humans and piglets have them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 11:43:21 AM »
I understand what many are feeling.  The left seems to be winning in every category.  We see the elections being won in the courts too, for democrats by judges who are totally liberal.  Norm Coleman's victory turned into a bogus recount, that found votes from the trunk of a car for Al Franken.

We see a corrup governor, Blagojevich, (part of the Chicago machine) who refuses to resign, and then selects a black senator, to make the whole problem a racial issue.   The brave and moral are critisized and hated. The gays are on a rampage about Christianity and Rick Warren speaking at Obama's inaugural.

I am very sad and insecure, to see President Bush leave office.  Every President has made mistakes, but at least we knew Bush stood against terrorism, and loved the United States.  He has also helped Israel more than the leftwingers.

The financial crisis has stunned many who thought the United States would always be on top, but corrupt banks, CEOs, and the Madoffs have really brought us down.

I am not giving up.  I know there is a better place, and I believe now more than ever we should say prayers and thank the almighty for our past graces.  Have we all done enough to help others, and our families?  Have we all been the best people we could be morally.  We are all sinners, but lets try and be the best we can be. 

I know morale is down, and we see a new President-elect, who no one seems to know or understand, what his policies will be.  Maybe the only hope we have left is to worship God and repent.  He will hear us, stand strong for there are trying times to come.