Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Liberal Jews are kikes" - Peace Now video  (Read 499 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach: Liberal Jews are kikes" - Peace Now video
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:11:45 AM »
                                                                                                                                        בס''ד

In the Hebrew clip, I describe self-hating Jewish traitors who have brought death and destruction upon the Jewish people as "yehudonim" - which is an insulting Hebrew term, but it is not really the same as "kikes". The term "kikes" has a distinctly anti-Semitic history, while "yehudonim" is a term invented by Israeli Jews to ridicule those who bring disgrace to the Jewish people.

In any event, it is worthwhile for our great members to respond and to give it the "1" (lowest) rating.

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3025814

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Liberal Jews are kikes" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »
THIS LITTLE SOB. HE HAS COMMITTED TREASON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Liberal Jews are kikes" - Peace Now video
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 01:55:30 PM »
I realize what you are saying about the term "Kyke"  But those words have been used here to describe left wing "self hating" Jews.  Is there somethign here we are supposed to deny or defend? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein