Author Topic: israel  (Read 4192 times)

Offline 401758

• New JTFer
israel
« on: January 07, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »
hi everyone new to this site looking for new friends with similar views to mine. I support israel and love to get more involved any help would be helpful. The jews have the right to live in peace instead they live in terror from muslims who are hell bent in destroying them hamas is a terriost org and needs to be stoped israel had no choice but to defend itself from the onslaught of katyush rockets which hit israel citazins we need to do more for her people i am a catholic who lives in the u.k

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: israel
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »
welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »
Welcome fellow Brit.
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 05:45:56 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:15 PM »
Aother Brit joins our forum, YAY !

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 03:28:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Another Brit here.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2009, 05:27:41 PM »
Hello to you I too am Catholic, and I love my Jewish brothers and sisters they are my 2nd family. And welcome aboard to the JTF where we are united against a common enemy who want us all dead, who come into our land and they push their views on our land and will not accept our own laws to them.  We will not put up with Islamic aggression in any of our countries anymore.  Europe it is time for you guys to wake up and see none of us are the bad guys we have the same love for our family as you do, we love are lands like you do, we love our freedom like you do. But we will not tolerate people who come in and attack us cause we refuse to bow down to Islam. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »
Welcome!
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
hi everyone new to this site looking for new friends with similar views to mine. I support israel and love to get more involved any help would be helpful. The jews have the right to live in peace instead they live in terror from muslims who are hell bent in destroying them hamas is a terriost org and needs to be stoped israel had no choice but to defend itself from the onslaught of katyush rockets which hit israel citazins we need to do more for her people i am a catholic who lives in the u.k

Welcome to the Forum, you will like the people here. We love our Country and Israel and those who share our views are especially welcome!

Shalom - Dox