Poll

Should I start posting Ask JTF topics to take the place of members that are busy at this time?

Yes. This will work with the new changes
3 (42.9%)
Maybe. Not sure
0 (0%)
No. The time is not yet for this to happen?
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Good news Ask JTF (Jorje15 Version) starts on Saturday January 10, 2009  (Read 843 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
From this point on I will do the Ask JTF programs (topics) from time to time. This is my first time to do the program topics and some changes have been made for the Jorje15 version. The following changes are on the bottom.

Changes:

1. The Ask JTF symbol has been changed to an ! mark or the attention symbol plus (?)

2. The JTF topic will be posted as you see in the example (exmple: Ask JTF Sunday January 18, 2009)

3. The message from C.F has been changed a little.

4. The topic will have a poll from time to time.

NOTE: Chaim will post the Ask JTF message when it's ready for those who are new. Also don't forget to post JTF on popular message boards on different websites. Chaim will still do the programs.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:06:18 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Good news Ask JTF (Jorje15 Version) starts on Saturday January 10, 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:00:43 PM »
Someone explain to me exactly what this means. do you mean you are doing your own program, or you are just going to post chaim's answers to our questions?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:02:27 PM »
Or are you just posting the ASK thread from time to time?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 08:35:10 PM »
The format to start  the Ask JTF program has been fine all along.  Whats with all the changes? CF has been doing fine getting it going  and Chaim is the star of the show!! As far as polls go they are really pointless in this thread!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 09:33:39 PM »
cjd, I had been doing it for months, and Jorje15 was right. It's time to let someone else have a turn, too. I for one look forward to what his format of the Ask JTF thread will look like. Maybe it will be quite interesting. Let's see what he does.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »
cjd, I had been doing it for months, and Jorje15 was right. It's time to let someone else have a turn, too. I for one look forward to what his format of the Ask JTF thread will look like. Maybe it will be quite interesting. Let's see what he does.
Ok. Lets see how it goes. A bit of change now and then might not be a bad thing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years