Author Topic: Ask JTF For April 15 Broadcast  (Read 14390 times)

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For April 15 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 05:57:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, could it be possible for a jew that belongs to the deformed or conservative sect to NOT be a self-hating jew. I mean at face value to me it seems no, but im sure there are jews that do belong to these movements that hold Kahanist principles and what not. Kol Tuv,

-Aharon Ben Yitzchak

p.s. a salmon salad a day keeps the diseases away  ;D

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 11:35:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks for answering my previous questions regarding who controls the multinationals (12/06) and more recently how a Kahanist gov't would govern Israel.

First, you mentioned on a prior JTF show that human beings have free will to decide between what is right and what is wrong.  I agree with this.  However, along with this you did also reference that Hashem ultimatley dictates our ultimate destiny.  This appears to be a contradiction.  I agree with you that Hashem is perfect and has created all that ever existed and will exist.  The natural universe is in fact part of Hashem who has complete control over time and space and therefore knows the past, present and future.  Hashem is not limited by such physical constraints.  His power is boundless.  As such, Hashem knows the infinite number of outcomes of our collective decisions and what the consequences would be.  Is it that we humans have free will to decide for ourselves, and although the future has not happened yet, Hashem knows where those decisions will lead us?  I believe that it is our decision to either live or not live by Hashems Laws.  We have free will to decide.  If we do not follow, we suffer the consequences.  I am interested in what you think about this.

Secondly, regarding all of the so called "conservatives" in the media, I do agree with you that they are mouthpieces for the political and multinational elite.  I believe that their sole function is to let the population (at least those who think and care about our world) to blow off steam.  Sort of like a relief valve. Otherwise the pressure and frustration level would build to the point where people would begin to revolt and ultimately regain control over their rights and freedoms (bad for the ruling elite and multinationals).   When I am able to I do listen to the Mark Levin show on WABC Talkradio.  I think he tells it like it is and does not appear to cave in to the right and left agendas.  I realize that he is an employee of the network and as such has to adhere to their policy.  But he appears to agree with what JTF has been saying for years regarding economics, the judicial system, affirmative action, foreign affairs, energy, etc.  What are your opinions regarding Mr. Levin?  Perhaps you can be a guest on his show.  He appears to have a large listening audience.

May Hashem continue to give us the strength to keep up the fight for what is right.

Thank you
Tykus1

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 11:53:29 AM »
Dear Chaim,  what do you think about the idea of unifying halakha and minhag for residents of Eretz Yisrael. Many Rabbis are calling for the Jews of Israel to drop their Sephardi or Ashkenzi minhagim and adopt the minhagim and piskei din of the Rabbis of Eretz Yisrael. It may sound strange but the actual halakha is that if you move to a different location, you adopt the customs and halakhic rulings of that area. This was what was always done until quite recently when the bulk of Jewry ended up in either America or Israel and the quickness of the Immigration and the sheer volume of communities displaced made it near impossible for them to accept one set of minhagim and halakhic rulings. Do you think that this should change?

Also, why do you say that a Muslim must leave Islam to become a righteous gentile because of the vicious hatred in Islamic books, and yet you say a Christian doesn’t have to leave Christianity for the same reason. It says in John 8:44 that the Jews are the seed of the devil. Every Christian believes that is the word of G-d. They have to. If they don’t, they cease to be Christians. Don’t tell me it’s out of context. I’ve read the entire chapter to make sure it wasn’t taken out of context. Why do you give Christians a free pass?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) Again I have been trying to convince people to move to Israel, but none of them are listening to me. They think I'm crazy. I have tried my best. Is there anything else I can do?

2) I bought From Freedom to Fascism DVD from Amazon and watched it: Gus Russo (director) has no left/right preferences. I know he's no way a Kahanist. But it will help people understand Bolshevism's hold on America. Do you recommend it for Americans to watch?

Toda Achi

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 10:57:50 PM »
1. Someone recently mentioned a great idea:
 YouTube is soon starting a forum where presidential candidates post videos about their policies and ANYONE can post video responses. You should do this and it could give JTF a lot of great exposure.

Here's a link to Romney's site: http://www.youtube.com/GovMittRomney

Here he asks people to tell him what they think America's greatest challenge is and how to meet it...thousands are watching, this is a chance to directly give a politician and many many voters  a peice of your mind:

2. I and others here on the forum strongly feel JTF needs to do make a few improvementsto its T.V. set to be taken seriously by a larger audience. I know JTF is short on cash but here are a few cheap suggestions I'd like you to consider:

a. Invest in a 3-point lighting set. The lighting currently is poor. This can be gotten for cheap if you get it used. Some ppl. on our forum know more about this than I do and are willing to help. It would make a world of difference to have good lighting.

b. Get microphone clips and small mikes for you and David. This will free up your hands and look much more professional.

c. The computer and office desk should not be in the shot. Find an empty part of the wall and just have the flag only.

d. Get a new Israeli flag. This one has seen better days.

e. Consider wearing a suit. And in general, if you don't have good fashion sense, try to keep it simple. You can't really go wrong with a solid colored shirt and grey or black pants. I'd keep away from flannel and striped shirts and just stick with the solids.

f. Take a short haircut so you can lose the hat. If you must wear a hat, the casket you wore on Oz77's Islam video is the best.

For what it's worth th people in the forum have pleged $95 pledged specifically for these types of improvements.

Thanks

Lubab
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 04:18:07 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

ihkili18

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »
Hi Chaim, I was wondering if you became a major force in Israel would you compromise your intention to make Israel a country that forces people to behave according to the torah? If many Israeli Jews began to follow you and completely back your idea about throwing the muslim beasts out of there, but seemed to be turned off by your desire to make the country religous, would you be willing to compromise in order to throw the infiltrators with gatkis on their heads out and make Israel a proud, strong country once again? I myself wouldn't mind you making the country religous as long as people aren't forced to do anything they don't want to.

Also thank you for the kind comments you made about my relationship with my brother but I don't think the situation will ever be resolved. In two years when I finish college, I am going to go to medical school in Israel and I am not coming back so I guess I will no longer be around him. This whole ordeal with him has made me despise these black hat, white shirting Yeshiva guys that roam the streets of Brooklyn and the five towns. It has really turned me way off. Until next week, be well.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:00:29 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »
Hello Chaim hope all is well, Just answer if the qusetions are long.

1. When I move to Israel, (Yes I am studying Hebrew) I want to go into the IDF. Hopefully become an officer. Than after that politics, A subject that interests me very much. How can a sane Jew like myself beat the leftists and self-haters in Israel? My way of dealing with them would result in alot of busted leftists and self hating Jewish heads. I am deticated to defend my people any way I can. And yes even if it means death. I want us and the rightous gentiles to rise not fall. Maybe one day I will run for the Knesset.

2. Even though I diagree with your opinions on smokingin buildings and secondhand smoke, I do need to quit. I am commiting a Chillul Hashem every time I light one up. My father was a four to five pack a day smoker of filterless pall malls. I am seriously addicted to this filthy habit at two packs of winstons a day ,and every time I stop I suffer massive withdrawls, mentally and psycally. Now I have a ray of hope because on Shabbat I dont smoke at all. Is their any other way than one day at a time to quit this. Eating healthy might work, whichI do a majority of the time but I have to admit I like Hazelnut gelato and my favorite meal is chicken fried steak with hashbrowns and fried eggs.

All the best Chaim and hope to see you next year in Jerusalem.

Victor(Avigdor Ben Avraham)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 07:43:54 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well. 

This week I was wondering your thoughts are on the whole Don Imus fiasco.  Not that I am a fan of his, but I found it unbelievable how the schwartzes forced him out of a job for his seemingly innocuous and accurate "nappy ho" coments, especially since the lynching was led by two huge anti-semites, the fat slob Al Sharpton and the fraud Jesse "Heime Town" Jackson, in the name of civil rights.  Where are these two phonies and other black civil rights leaders when anti-semetic and anti-Catholic comments are made?  Not surprisingly the blacks only care about themselves, unlike the all too liberal Jews.  Yet, it shows how stupid schwartzes are as they spend their time complaining about a comedic radio show rather than focusing on the genocide of blacks in Darfur and black on black (ape has killed ape) crime in America.  What else is new?  On the other hand, maybe Jews should at least take a little page from the schwartzes when it comes to defending our own.  Not only, like the blacks dealing with Darfur, did most Jews do little when it came to our own genocide attempt during the Holoucast, whenever Jews are attacked in the media, it seems the self-haters offer immediate forgiveness and simply call for diversity training, rather than defending the Jewish peoples' honor (thank G-d for you Chaim). 

Anyway, Chaim, if you have time.  Also a quick follow up.  Since I had a Bar Mitzvah under a Conservative Rabbi, do I need to have a new one as I become more religious?  Also I was wondering if you ever eat baked potatoes or corn.  While not as nutritious as leafy green vegetables, they do have some nutritious value and can add a little variety to meals.  Thanks very much for all your hard work as always.

Ari

P.S.  I like Yacov's idea of meeting at the Israeli day parade.  Hope something can be arranged.  Take care.     
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 07:16:14 PM by Ari »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 09:00:10 AM »
Dear Chaim,
  Have you found any differences between the christian Tanach and the Jewish Bible?
thanks