Author Topic: HAMAS IN THIER OWN WORDS SAYS CLEARLY HOW THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE US AND ISRAEL  (Read 470 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

They want to destroy the U.S. Israel, Europe, they want to kill every Jew, Christian, they want to conquer Rome where the heart of Catholics are. And everyone in the world is silent!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes they plan to murder all Jews and Christians. We should listen to what they are saying.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Yes they plan to murder all Jews and Christians. We should listen to what they are saying.  :o

To not listen to what they are saying is kind of stupid, don't you think?  We wouldn't have the problem with Islam that we do today, if the west could just stop treating muslims like children, stop having such contempt for them, and believe them when they say they want to destroy the west.

I asked some of my Leftist colleagues if they believe that muslims are stupid.  None of them admitted this, of course, but when I asked them why they recognize Obama as one of their own, they would say that they are mistaken.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

They want to destroy the U.S. Israel, Europe, they want to kill every Jew, Christian, they want to conquer Rome where the heart of Catholics are. And everyone in the world is silent!

since thread titles flash up on the main webpage, it's worth getting the spelling right.  "THEIR"  EI 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
It's obvious that they want to destroy Europe and USA, not only Israel. It seems that the world is slowly realising that we are all in danger. Though is a bit late. Now we may even need a nuclear war to save our countries. Had the world supported Israel in the past, Islam would never have grown so much.