Author Topic: Jon Stewart the little K.K. since people don't like the word is pro hamas  (Read 435 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodblog/item/muslims_heart_the_daily_show_20090108/ 

I just got an e-mail from the Muslim Public Affairs Council applauding this segment from Monday’s episode of “The Daily Show.“

“The segment entitled ‘Strip Maul: Israel gets their bombing in before January 20th hope and change deadline’ was superb. Our staff and members appreciated the honest and critical attention brought to the extremely one-sided news reports about the Gaza crisis that have dominated the airwaves,“ MPAC, which wasn’t happy about Mayor Villaraigosa’s support for Israel’s actions, wrote in the letter to Jon Stewart and Friends.

“As huge fans of the show, we congratulate you for using humor as a tool to encourage critical thinking… We appreciate “The Daily Show’s” critical eye, quick wit and fantastic humor.“

MPAC encourage those on its listserv to watch the clip, post a comment thanking Jon Stewart for poking fun at his co-religionists and to monitor other media coverage of the war.

I’m a big fan of Stewart, but I think he treats Hamas way too lightly in this segment, and he too flippantly dismisses the 10,000-plus rockets that have been launched from Gaza during the past six years. I did, however, laugh at the text that appears below the headline “Israel Invades Gaza”—“Missile Tov!“ video with link

The little Yid pro Hamas video
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=213380&title=strip-maul
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 08:16:18 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Jon Stewart is not a religious Jew, he's just a Jew by birth, so how can he be a co-religionist of religious Israelis?

What an awful traitor he is.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jon Stewart is not a religious Jew, he's just a Jew by birth, so how can he be a co-religionist of religious Israelis?

What an awful traitor he is.
Very true Rubystars :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Sadly, so many of today's youth rely on this jerk to get their news.  He is almost as disgusting as he is not funny.