Author Topic: R their any Kahanists in the UK?  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
R their any Kahanists in the UK?
« on: February 25, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

Hi i've recently become aware of this site and to a large extent i agree with most of what is said, however that is not the reason i writing. Firstly, i run a Jewish society in a uk university and was wondering if there were any khanists who would be willing to give a talk? I'm really interested in what is being said and would like the opportunity to get to know about this a bit more.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: R their any Kahanists in the UK?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »
I think to get the idea of what it is to be a Kahanist one should read Rabbi Kahane's simply brilliant "The Jewish Idea".  Perhaps, Chaim himself would be interested in giving a lecture.  That would be a real treat for your group.  Be well and all the best.  :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »
Hi there i did mean to reply to you sooner but have had heaps of uni work, i'm also planning to read what you recommended aswell  :)

I would really love to get a lecture given by Chaim that would be great. I actually went to a meeting last night on my uni campus that was run by the stop the war society and was on freedom for "palestine" - there was a Jewish american girl there speaking for Jews for Justice in Palestine and a hamas supporter. I was utterly disgusted by what she came out with and think that i need to get more informed on how to combat such people. Do you have any advice on how to get in touch with chaim or anyone else on giving a lecture? am not sure how to go about it really.
Tanya

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 07:10:42 PM »
Hi there i did mean to reply to you sooner but have had heaps of uni work, i'm also planning to read what you recommended aswell  :)

I would really love to get a lecture given by Chaim that would be great. I actually went to a meeting last night on my uni campus that was run by the stop the war society and was on freedom for "palestine" - there was a Jewish american girl there speaking for Jews for Justice in Palestine and a hamas supporter. I was utterly disgusted by what she came out with and think that i need to get more informed on how to combat such people. Do you have any advice on how to get in touch with chaim or anyone else on giving a lecture? am not sure how to go about it really.
Tanya
I would suggest you go to the General and look for this week's "Ask JTF" and tell your problem and ask Chaim about doing a lecture.  "They Must Go" is another good book by Rabbi Kahane.  If ever you are in that position again, ask her "What the Hell is a "Balestinian"?":  Jordan is 76% of "Bolestine" Mandate to be the Jewish Homeland.  Knowing that there is no such thing as a "Balestinian" you might ask her with all their long, well documented and superior culture why is there no mention of a "West bank" or the "Balestinian Beoble" in any Ancient resources from Egypt, Mesopotamia, Assyria, Persian or Greek.  There is nothing written in the Hebrew Tanach, nor both Talmuds nor ancient Jewish scripture.  Philo and Josephus never saw any "Balistinians" or lived on the "West Bank".  There is no mention of any "Balestinian Beoble" or "West Bank" within the Christian New Testament and most assuredly there is no "Balestinians Beoble living in the West Bank in Bolistine" within the Muslim Quraan or Hadith.  The fact that the Muslims themselves never new a Balistine, Bolistinians and a "West Bank" in 1400 years never seems to enter the ignoramus mind. Mark Twain didn't see one Balestinian when he toured the Holyland in the mid 1860's, but a few Bedouin Arab, a few Christians and numerous Jews he did see as known to the Syrians or Arab population as (P-alestinians).  Prior to 1967 there is not one mention of a Balestinian Beoble and most certainly before 1964.  Why is it only 100 years ago there were only 5-6000 Arabs living in ALL of Balestine and 36000 Jews?  These people came to get a Job and soak the Jew for welfare.  It is the biggest fraud in human history! 

I suggest you write to Ask JTF and supply them with your contact number or write Yakov directly and give him your email address and he'll pass it to Chaim.  I might also suggest that you write Rabbi Tovia Singer at  [email protected].  Tovia might not be as up front and blunt as a real Kahanist but Tovia does know History and believes Kahane was correct.  Another person is Sha'i ben-Tekoa of Deprogram Program who is also very good [email protected].  For Chaim or any JTF knowledged Kahanist type Jew I'd either write Yakov or Ask JTF. 

Speak out against the Judenrot scum.  They are nothing but G-dless immoral scum that are revolting to HaShem as well as any individual, Jew or Gentile, with a functioning brain.  Tell them to go and actually read "The Communist Manifesto" - Marx, Islamic history and both the Quraan and Hadith!  These inept Judenrot scum are and will be the end of us all....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
Marzutra, I attended the same meeting, and was similarly disgusted:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2976.0

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:59 AM »
Shalom

I am from the UK and live in London. I am willing to help.