Author Topic: Team Infidel Invitation to all JTF  (Read 1287 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Team Infidel Invitation to all JTF
« on: January 09, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »
If you are interested let me know, some already joined, and I welcome all to come in it has gotten busy over one month.  It also helps to spread JTF's message.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Team Infidel Invitation to all JTF
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
If you are interested let me know, some already joined, and I welcome all to come in it has gotten busy over one month.  It also helps to spread JTF's message.
I JOINED ALREADY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »
Yes you did, I want more I want to be greedy, I want these people or beasts to know we will not sit back quiet while they are murdering our people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 01:19:42 PM »
How can I join? What is team infidel exactly?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »
I am gathering everyone around the world who sees Islam what it really is, some are ex Muslims. I wish you can get on my channel where you are Phesant I can really use your help that you are in Europe... I get the Muzzies whining they want me to drop dead but they won't silence me..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »
I am gathering everyone around the world who sees Islam what it really is, some are ex Muslims. I wish you can get on my channel where you are Phesant I can really use your help that you are in Europe... I get the Muzzies whining they want me to drop dead but they won't silence me..

Sorry your Channel is blocked in Poland, Denmark and Germany as far as I know.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

Wow, those countries are becoming police states!!  :o
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »

Well maybe if others make channels on Y/T and you are able to go on their channel through that we can work somehow together.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

Wow, those countries are becoming police states!!  :o

Possible this countries have pressured Zootube to do this. But perhaps ZT has done this on it's own.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
See though if it works through others or send me your page and I can add you to mine maybe it will be accepted in the US from me.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 01:58:09 PM »
See though if it works through others or send me your page and I can add you to mine maybe it will be accepted in the US from me.

Try it.  :)