Author Topic: Great lecture of Rabbi Mizrachi  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Great lecture of Rabbi Mizrachi
« on: January 09, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »

There he answers a question about Chaim's Rabbi, Rabbi Kahane at 1:09
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great lecture of Rabbi Mizrachi
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »
It was a great lecture. If someone wants to access it, they can now at Divineinformation.com (Rabbi Mizrachi's personal website, including many of the earlier lectures not put up on Toranytime.com)

I am also saying this because Torahanytime.com has been hacked (probably by Islamic terrorists, or other Nazi's) and is currently down.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »
http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/2008-12-07/Spiritual_Antibiotic/Rabbi__Yossi_Mizrachi__Spiritual_Antibiotic__2008-12-07.wmv

This is a 500MB file!!!!!!!

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/2008-12-07/Spiritual_Antibiotic/Rabbi__Yossi_Mizrachi__Spiritual_Antibiotic__2008-12-07.wmv

This is a 500MB file!!!!!!!

Since you heard it, can you say what he said.  Tzvi can proofread you! He'd notice if you got it completely wrong!

I think we can suspect that what he or any anti arab terrorism non zionist says is not going to be very interesting.. Just that he was a very good man..  but they don't follow him. Still, if he has an anecdote that'd be interesting.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 01:04:44 AM »
Estimated download time is 30min here!

You know if you heard it, the 5 min or whatever, you should just say it, it saves people trouble.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 02:29:33 AM »
Estimated download time is 30min here!

You know if you heard it, the 5 min or whatever, you should just say it, it saves people trouble.

Wow, thats a slow connection... Here it only takes 10 minutes to download that 500MB file. [Im getting approx 700Kb/sec]

This is Cable Modem from the TV Digital Cable company.

PS: If you are interested in the first 1:09 minutes why do you have to wait for the entire file to download? On my system I can playback files as they download. It should only take 20-30 seconds to download the 1st 5 min....

PPS: I now realize he meant 1hour and 9 minutes...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 02:51:56 AM »
Here is the section I transcribed from that Rabbi Mizrachi lecture where he answers the question "Why do most Rabbis fear telling the truth like Rabbi Kahane told the truth?"

1:13

Rabbi Mizrachi:
You mention Rabbi Meir Kahane

Rabbi Kahane was very strict, he spoke the truth in the face of the Arabs
He wasnt one in his heart, one in his mouth
Everything he thought he was saying in their face.
They used to come to his lectures and argue with him
And he told them in their face, "The land doesn't belong to you!"
"It belongs to us, we're doing you a favor that we are willing to pay you to leave the land."
How many people were against him.
What was his end?
He got killed.
Why?
Because the people who say the truth sometimes they pay a heavy price for it.
But I want to give you another example.
The prophet Yishaiah , one of the greatest prophets we had.
What happened to him?
Got killed by his own grandson.
His grandson was a wicked king. Menashe.
He sliced him to slices with the sword
You understand why? Because he told him the truth.
Baruch Hashem it hasn't happened to me yet.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »
muman.. that was very good and accurate to transcribe it.. a summary would have been fine because there wasn't much that he said.

just Kahane Was Right - in different words.  He was careful to only say that he spoke the truth to the arabs..

It was a very safe thing to say.. Totally avoiding any issue where he disagreed with kahane.  He is not a religious zionist.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »
The site is currently down, but they did make a forum (I just registered and I think that one can access lectures by signing on- I'll check right now).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »
The site is currently down, but they did make a forum (I just registered and I think that one can access lectures by signing on- I'll check right now).

I just signed up for the TorahAnyTime forums... Not many sections there yet but it is a good idea.