Author Topic: The threat of Islam inside our borders. I swear I would of run them over!!!  (Read 4361 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

IN A SANE COUNTRY THIS WOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Masterwolf,   thanks for bringing this video to our attention.   

The video illustrates that those who believe in Islam are at war with the United States of America.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

IN A SANE COUNTRY THIS WOULD BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!!

I hope these video clips enrage the hell out of those Moslems, not that they are not enraged already.
What I mean is the Moslems know these types of informative videos make their quest to spread Islam
more and more difficult. Wolf, again you have done a great job! You really do work so hard to fight
this cancer called Islam...I for one really appreciate your efforts as does most everyone on the Forum.
May G-d bless you!
                                                       Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thank you Wolf! I am going to pass this onto all in my address book. People need to WAKE UP to this!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
That is a great video wolf. Even if the police tried to stop them they(the muslims) would sue and get the officers fired. They need to be stopped right now!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
That is a great video wolf. Even if the police tried to stop them they(the muslims) would sue and get the officers fired. They need to be stopped right now!

I include everyone on the forum in my prayers. I ask that the JTF grows in huge numbers, so huge it cannot be ignored.
Stopping Islam is imperative for the safety and survival of our Country, Israel and our Allies.
There can be no peace with Islam spreading. Islam needs a good dose of chemotherapy, and the JTF provides that exactly!

Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I'm with you Elizabeth, I pray every day for all the JTF members and for more to come over and do the right thing!

Whether people in my address book like it or not, I send all the info I can get out to them and tell them all to pass it along.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

I include everyone on the forum in my prayers. I ask that the JTF grows in huge numbers, so huge it cannot be ignored.
Stopping Islam is imperative for the safety and survival of our Country, Israel and our Allies.
There can be no peace with Islam spreading. Islam needs a good dose of chemotherapy, and the JTF provides that exactly!

Shalom - Dox
"Islam needs a good dose of chemotherapy, and the JTF provides that exactly!" Only problem is chemo doesn't cure cancer, and there's still no cure for Islam. Of course in due time, both cancer and Islam will be treatable, cureable, and eliminated forever, with Hashem's help. ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
They will not accept any law besides Sahria. That is why Mulims behead their own wife in side America
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I really appriciate this quranimals for telling the truth.

They are very stupid and this is good.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox
"Islam needs a good dose of chemotherapy, and the JTF provides that exactly!" Only problem is chemo doesn't cure cancer, and there's still no cure for Islam. Of course in due time, both cancer and Islam will be treatable, cureable, and eliminated forever, with Hashem's help. ;D

A nuke will cure Islam in a split second.                     :nuke:

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox

And also CAUSE cancer among Jews in close proximity of the blast.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox

That depends on which Moslem Country we nuke and the direction of the wind.

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox

That depends on which Moslem Country we nuke and the direction of the wind.

Yeah because nuking only ONE Muslim country will accomplish a lot! Either shoot 'em all from the sky, put them into concentration camps, or keep davening. A nuke is good only if you nuke them ALL, because otherwise a War would start and more Jews would be killed. But then you'd have to worry about radiation. Therefore, get all the Jews out of Israel, and then a year later nuke the entire middle east AND all Muslim countries. Then we'll go and rebuild Israel like we did once before.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Pictures like that makes me angry! They live in the USA but they spit on the American flag!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:02:17 PM by German Kahanist »