Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

British National Party's positions

(1/1)

Fruit of thy loins:
i.  Why do you disapprove of mixed marriages?

We believe in human diversity and in preserving the individuality and identity of all different ethnic groups. It is sad when a unique human genotype becomes extinct - as has happened around the world in the past and is happening today in the Amazon and in New Guinea.  While a small number of mixed marriages – or mixed race children - in Britain won’t, in themselves, make any difference, if this is encouraged however as it is at present by politicians and the media then inevitably the traditional British genotype will be endangered in the long-term.

Environmentalists are always keen to preserve unique animal species in the wild, so why shouldn’t the same principle apply to people?  We believe that Britain’s proud history of glorious achievements demonstrates that the British genotype is a valuable one and deserves to be preserved.

It has also been shown that mixed race children often suffer from identity problems, as has been pointed out by people such as Trevor Phillips (chairman of the Commission for Equality and Human Rights).

http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/countering_smears.html

Does anyone seriously believe that hedonistic young blonde women out on the town at night could care less about human diversity?

Fruit of thy loins:
I am resigned to the inevitability of white women preferring black men.  Even if we deported all blacks, the white women would simply pine for them and give us hell until we brought them all back.  What concerns me is what white men are going to have to do to have a half-way decent life without white women.   :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version