Author Topic: Give it up, Hidden Author. We don't have time for your games.  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Give it up, Hidden Author. We don't have time for your games.
« on: January 11, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »
Hidden Author, give us a break. We know this (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30623.0.html) is you. Believe it or not, we aren't stupid. You can attack American soldiers, defend Pat Buchanan, and imply that Israel is in the wrong all you want--just know that you are completely spinning your wheels by doing it here. You're not funny. You are pathetic. You obviously have a great surplus of free time and a great shortage of hobbies. Give it a rest and go on and attend a Hamas rally already--that is, if you actually have a life outside your computer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:54:05 PM by C.F. »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Give it up, Hidden Author. We don't have time for your games.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »
Hidden Author, give us a break. We know this (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30623.0.html) is you. Believe it or not, we aren't stupid. You can attack American soldiers, defend Pat Buchanan, and imply that Israel is in the wrong all you want--just know that you are completely spinning your wheels by doing it here. You're not funny. You are pathetic. You obviously have a great surplus of free time and a great shortage of hobbies. Give it a rest and go on and attend a Hamas rally already--that is, if you actually have a life outside your computer.

enough projecting already.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 11:55:35 PM by Mishmaat »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:57:23 PM »
Nice comeback. And you expect us to believe you aren't Hidden Author when you reply to a thread addressed to him within 30 seconds of its being posted?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
Nice comeback. And you expect us to believe you aren't Hidden Author when you reply to a thread addressed to him within 30 seconds of its being posted?

of course i'm going to answer it.  You've been calling me that for months.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »
No further comment needed. BTW, why haven't you posted yet in the Buchanan thread here?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 07:39:30 AM »

You know.... t h j   When you first came on the forum- you STARTED on the offense. I did an audio on Sinclair-  You said that Sinclair was  lying about HUSSEIN Obama- then you gave me a link to factcheck (an obama website) and also (politico) I dont rely on anything on the internet, unless it comes from Israel anymore.  You read Pat Buchanan, who blames ALL of the woes of the world on Israel.  I have watched you for MONTHS.  You ALSO called this a 'racist forum' that no-one will take seriously"" "". 
Races need to stay TOGETHER- IT IS NOT "RACISM" --IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN ETHNICITY- if you DONT believe this- then, FLAT OUT- you are calling G-d the ULTIMATE racist, after all- it IS G-d who put the races TOGETHER- come OUT of the BRAINWASHING.

Another thing that gripes my buttocks is that the "Zionists are to blame."
 BULL!!! BOLSHEVIKS and LEFTISTS ARE TO BLAME FOR SCREWING UP AMERICA AND ISRAEL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

You know.... t h j   When you first came on the forum- you STARTED on the offense. I did an audio on Sinclair-  You said that Sinclair was  lying about HUSSEIN Obama- then you gave me a link to factcheck (an obama website) and also (politico) I dont rely on anything on the internet, unless it comes from Israel anymore.  You read Pat Buchanan, who blames ALL of the woes of the world on Israel.  I have watched you for MONTHS.  You ALSO called this a 'racist forum' that no-one will take seriously"" "". 
Races need to stay TOGETHER- IT IS NOT "RACISM" --IT IS NORMAL TO WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN ETHNICITY- if you DONT believe this- then, FLAT OUT- you are calling G-d the ULTIMATE racist, after all- it IS G-d who put the races TOGETHER- come OUT of the BRAINWASHING.

BULL!!! BOLSHEVIKS and LEFTISTS ARE TO BLAME FOR SCREWING UP AMERICA AND ISRAEL.

I said that Sinclair was not a reliable source.  I also proved it.  I'm not the only one here who thinks he is unreliable.  If you don't rely on anything online unless it comes from Israel, then I don't know what to tell you.  Sure i read Pat Buchanan.  The article was posted on this forum.  So, I read it.  I also said no one would take it seriously if racial epithets were used.  Calling blacks animals, etc doesn't help when lurkers see it and compare this place to other forums that use similar language. 

When did I say anything about races wanting or not wanting to be with their own?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »

I said that Sinclair was not a reliable source.  I also proved it.  I'm not the only one here who thinks he is unreliable.  If you don't rely on anything online unless it comes from Israel, then I don't know what to tell you.  Sure i read Pat Buchanan.  The article was posted on this forum.  So, I read it.  I also said no one would take it seriously if racial epithets were used.  Calling blacks animals, etc doesn't help when lurkers see it and compare this place to other forums that use similar language. 

When did I say anything about races wanting or not wanting to be with their own?

You are sadly mistaken, I didnt get ANY 'proof' from you about anything, just links to websites- Sinclair is not "not" believed- you are wrong. Many people believe Sinclair and also MANY people question 3 other murders that were tied up to this event.. What are you anyway?? A HUSSEIN Obama lover? 
NO I do NOT believe our LYING CRIMINAL COMMUNIST BOLSHEVIK MEDIA. And Buchanan is FULL OF PROPAGANDA- it is NOT 'zionists' IT IS Bolsheviks and LEFTIST Schmucks. 
  Please name ONE place where I called ANY black person an 'animal' here- I BET you $$$ on this- that you will NOT find that type of talk from me, ANYWHERE.

It has ALSO ESCAPED YOUR NOTICE that there is def RACISM that EVERYONE IS PAYING ATTN TO AGAINST WHITE, CAUCASIAN ANGLOS in their OWN nation.  SO PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY, serious enough to call AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES racists b/c they DO NOT WANT A PERSON THAT WAS NOT BORN HERE AS A PRES.  That is NOT being a 'racist' that is FOLLOWING the CONSTITUTION.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

You are sadly mistaken, I didnt get ANY 'proof' from you about anything, just links to websites- Sinclair is not "not" believed- you are wrong. Many people believe Sinclair and also MANY people question 3 other murders that were tied up to this event.. What are you anyway?? A HUSSEIN Obama lover? 
NO I do NOT believe our LYING CRIMINAL COMMUNIST BOLSHEVIK MEDIA. And Buchanan is FULL OF PROPAGANDA- it is NOT 'zionists' IT IS Bolsheviks and LEFTIST Schmucks. 
  Please name ONE place where I called ANY black person an 'animal' here- I BET you $$$ on this- that you will NOT find that type of talk from me, ANYWHERE.

It has ALSO ESCAPED YOUR NOTICE that there is def RACISM that EVERYONE IS PAYING ATTN TO AGAINST WHITE, CAUCASIAN ANGLOS in their OWN nation.  SO PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY, serious enough to call AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES racists b/c they DO NOT WANT A PERSON THAT WAS NOT BORN HERE AS A PRES.  That is NOT being a 'racist' that is FOLLOWING the CONSTITUTION.

I posted his criminal record, in particular his history of crimes involving deceit.  I never said you called anyone anything, I said the language was being used.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »
Which he FREELY has ADMITTED to- I have NO reason to not believe this person, there was NO $$ in it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »
Which he FREELY has ADMITTED to- I have NO reason to not believe this person, there was NO $$ in it.

If you can see no reason not to believe a guy with a long history of crimes involving deceit, then I don't know what to tell you.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
I think there are some here that think if it's against the enemy it's good, it doesn't matter whether it's true or not.

There was a horrible recent case you saw with zachorlekavod , right?

(of course, it's only a forum so """"!!!perhaps!!!""" what can one expect, and the left are worse).  I personally expect more from a forum.. but, as they say,  it is what it is.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 02:05:54 PM »
C.F - we don't need more soap operas, this is a waste of energy and serves no purpose to the forum, it's better to just ignore him.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
C.F - we don't need more soap operas, this is a waste of energy and serves no purpose to the forum, it's better to just ignore him.
Right. He'll just go away after a while.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »

If you can see no reason not to believe a guy with a long history of crimes involving deceit, then I don't know what to tell you.

HUSSEIN Obama is a TOTAL THEIF and a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, lies one right after the next- yet 64 MILLION IDIOTS voted for the MARXIST MOZLEM- Explain THAT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

HUSSEIN Obama is a TOTAL THEIF and a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, lies one right after the next- yet 64 MILLION IDIOTS voted for the MARXIST MOZLEM- Explain THAT.

He seemed more articulate.  That's all most people care about nowadays in a politician, sadly.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
This will turn into a 10 page argument that will lead to nowhere.