Save Western Civilization > Save America

Dilemma : Course of Action In Voting 2006 Elections

<< < (2/2)

Shlomo:
Decay of morals has always led to the fall of civilizations.

cjd:
Unfortunatly for us
--- Quote from: jeffguy on September 10, 2006, 01:54:56 PM ---They should all be forced to lay out their issues... where they stand on everything... what they plan to do. Now-a-days they just bash each other and look for dirt. The first thing they should talk about is what they stand for. Even the last presidential election went like this... just bashing back and forth. I heard the next one is supposed to be even worse.

--- End quote ---

Yes and then we should have a way to hold them accountable to what they promise. I am not looking forward to the next presidential election. I have a feeling your right and I see little productive  comming out of it in the end.

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on September 10, 2006, 05:09:53 PM ---DILEMMA:

-VOTE FOR MORE OF THE SAME AND RESULT IS INTOLERABLE, LEADING TO DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.A.

-VOTE FOR THE ONLY PRACTICAL CHOICE OPPOSITION PARTY AND THE RESULT IS MORE OF THE SAME PLUS MUCH MUCH WORSE, LEADING TO DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.A.

-OR; DON'T VOTE AT ALL, RESULTING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.A. BY WHICHEVER CRIMINAL PARTY WINS THE ELECTION.

MASSUH'S PREDICTION:
A DISENCHANTED AMERICAN POPULATION WILL EVENTUALLY AND SOON TURN TO THE MOST RADICAL EXTREMES OFFERING A REVOLT AGAINST THE STATUS QUO, RESULTING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.A. AND IN ITS PLACE EITHER A FASCIST REGIME, NAZI REGIME, COMMUNIST REGIME, OR A SCENARIO RESEMBLING THE AFTERMATH OF THE BREAKUP OF THE USSR.

--- End quote ---

Massuh I think you have it exactly right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version