Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: the leftists are responsible for the holocaust" - Peace Now  (Read 795 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

In the untranslated Hebrew clip, I point out that the British imperialists who ruled over the Land of Israel during the holocaust deliberately prevented millions of Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe from entering the Land of Israel. And yes, David Ben Gurion, Chaim Weizmann, the Haganah, the Jewish Agency and the rest of the Bolshevik establishment collaborated fully with the British Nazi effort to prevent Jews from escaping the holocaust. Weizmann, the head of the self-hating "World Zionist Organization" and the first president of Israel, wrote quite openly in 1937 that he and his fellow leftists did not want the Jews to be saved.

In "Zionist Affairs", a British magazine, Weizmann wrote in the fall edition 1937:

"Millions of Jews in Europe are dust on the wheels of history...they must accept their fate...We do not want them turning our Tel Aviv into a low-grade ghetto...."

In other words, these Jews are too religious, too nationalistic, and too Jewish, and they will ruin "our Tel Aviv". So they should be murdered in the holocaust.

It is important for our great members to respond with comments to the video, and to rate it "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3035572

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

1 star and commented as follows:

You Piss Now retards are completely ignorant of history.The British and US governments during the '30's & 40's prevented the European Jews from escaping to the biblical land of Israel, thus ensuring their extermination.

Instead of making retarded brain-dead videos on zootube,how about spending at least a week of your spare time in a public library and learning about the history of the extermination of European Jewry which was made possible at the time by cowards with the same mindset as you?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

1 star and commented as follows:

You Piss Now retards are completely ignorant of history.The British and US governments during the '30's & 40's prevented the European Jews from escaping to the biblical land of Israel, thus ensuring their extermination.

Instead of making retarded brain-dead videos on zootube,how about spending at least a week of your spare time in a public library and learning about the history of the extermination of European Jewry which was made possible at the time by cowards with the same mindset as you?

Excellent.

BTW, our young Israeli members on our Hebrew forum needed a video to back up the claim that there are no "Palestinians". I sent them a link to your latest video.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Excellent.

BTW, our young Israeli members on our Hebrew forum needed a video to back up the claim that there are no "Palestinians". I sent them a link to your latest video.

Shalom brother Chaim,

Thank you so much for your compliments and continued support!!

You really are encouraging me with your passionate enthusiasm that I feel so spiritually uplifted as a result.

Incidentally, thanks to the support I am receiving from all the terrific JTF members, I am currently already working on my 3rd JTF video - and G-d willing - it will be ready in the next few days!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
one star and comment
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor