Author Topic: Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct  (Read 570 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct
« on: January 15, 2009, 05:13:08 AM »
Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct

Aspiring filmmaker Hiba Qassir is about to graduate from a Hezbollah-backed high school. She loves movies, but would give up her career dream if offered the chance to be a suicide bomber.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-hiba13-2009jan13,0,1944299.story?track=rss

This is the true face of the quranimals. It's all about murdering the infidels.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »
The L.A. Times is very leftist paper it tries to portray as a interesting person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
The L.A. Times is very leftist paper it tries to portray as a interesting person

Yes but it is interesting too what pupils from Hisbollah controlled education institutions have for plans for their lifes. Murder murder murder ...

This quranimal scum is really special in a bad sense of the word.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:04:39 AM »

Yes but it is interesting too what pupils from Hisbollah controlled education institutions have for plans for their lifes. Murder murder murder ...

This quranimal scum is really special in a bad sense of the word.  :o
JES HEZZIES ARE ANTI JEWISH RODENTS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »
I saw a video about 2yrs ago and it was a school in one of those pig islamic countries where all they do is teach girls to become suicide bombers. They all wear burka's it was scary. I would drop dead if any news channel would even show it on tv.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 02:43:31 PM »
I guess she wants her 72 studly male virgins.  :laugh: