Author Topic: In a way I support my clone even though he is an epic failure cause..  (Read 508 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
His stupidity is our gain. They really don't see that giving us publicity helps us.  Yes he is a Muslim cockroach that in the real world I would step on like a bug.  So he hides, makes a fake sn like mine it is all fear.  But he promotes us this way.  It his cheap attempt but it helps us.  Now cause of him I will have new people joining us.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: In a way I support my clone even though he is an epic failure cause..
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 12:55:05 PM »
Do you think maybe that he is a Feces Now member?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 12:59:23 PM »
Either that, or most likely a Muslim Nazi animal. I doubt this one is Piss Now he is so hysterically anti Jew.  And hates it that I am not a Jew but is a major defender for them.  It is a poor very poor attempt on his part.  Now through that I will be able to get more people to join us
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:01:38 PM »
Feces Now and their supporters can be openly anti-Semitic. Look at the editorials on Fa'agetz.com, which is run by Feces Now and their allies.