Author Topic: CHAIM AND JTF I am now able to get us Plugged into another Taskforce INFIDELS  (Read 816 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://infideltaskforce.webs.com/apps/profile/profilePage?id=38909572

Meet something JTF is going to be known about.  ITF the call letters are familiar eh? But I don't own this.  Through this I am going to plug JTF so much.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks Wolf! Great work!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
nice site Wolf, Thank You
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Thank you Wolf, I checked it out and it looks like both JTF and ITF will benefit from each other!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Interesting!! :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Magnificent work, brother MasterWolf1!!

This could well be the beginning of something BIG for JTF!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Maybe others from JTF should try to join.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline FreeThehomeLand

• New JTFer
I think you should call it ATF for (American Task Force) will give americans more pride in joining, Infidels task force just doesnt work for me
but other then that its great