Author Topic: Natural selection among humans?  (Read 2939 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Natural selection among humans?
« on: March 14, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »
Something that gets me every time is when I read or when someone says to me how bad things are for people in less wealthy parts of the world.  I cannot counter those arguments and I double up with a dual sense of guilt and incapacity to do anything.  It makes me want to die; but when I see those 'egalitarians' start smirking at me, before going off to drink some more coffee and talk about their expensive tastes in fashion and drugs, I see that they were never sincere in the first place.

However, one thing I have noticed is that people in wealthier countries are less happy.  Why is this (from a secular point of view)?  Because only in the developed countries have we been able to find ways of keeping people alive who are technically incapable of surviving social and economic conditions.  This is a corollory of medicine extending life: unhappy and incompetent people everywhere find outlets to stay alive.

Whereas in poorer places, those incapable of dealing with things would quickly die out.

That is why one sees negroes roaming about in slums with massive smiles on their faces; they are cheerful and happier than the average Westerner.

It's also sometimes the case that after living in the West for a while they become profoundly mentally ill.

Western society itself induces sickness in people: why?  Let me ask you something.  What do you think civilization or culture is?  It is simply the repression of sexual instincts whose intensity is then redirected into sex-substitutes and activities which mimick the effects and the process of sexual and excretory functions.  A savage and a neurotic are united in their demand for sex rather than culture and in their inability to deal with social customs.

But really, it all comes down to sex.  The presence of savages in a civilized society makes savages out of all of us in the long run.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Natural selection among humans?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
Re:  "...That is why one sees negroes roaming about in slums with massive smiles on their faces; they are cheerful and happier than the average Westerner..."

You'd be smiling too, if instead of friends and neighbors, you saw "meat dinner" every time you walked up and down the 'hood!

"Tastes like tiger meat...only more salty!"
--Ugandan Diktaker Idi "Big Daddy" Amin, referring to his appetite for human meat.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Natural selection among humans?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »
Thats a good thread Fruit of thy loins. I agree, they influence to extreme points, but what i don't understand is why their mentality has become so appealing within the western society. The "new cool" to be gangsta. I cannot understand why myself but what i do wonder, is what the next influential culture will be. Asian? Muslim?