Author Topic: Arab Attacker Killed by his Own Rock  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Arab Attacker Killed by his Own Rock
« on: January 18, 2009, 02:32:48 PM »
Via Pamela Geller who says:
In yiddish, there is an expression, "mahn tracht oon gaht lacht" (man plans, and G-d laughs). Well in this case the savage does the planning .... but yeah, I loves this story

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129468

by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) A Palestinian Authority Arab who stoned cars in Samaria was killed by one of his own rocks, police have concluded. A Jewish man held in connection with the death has been released.

The Arab teenager hurled heavy stones at Israeli-owned vehicles along a Samaria highway last Tuesday evening. He managed to hit one car, which was driven by a resident of the nearby town of Emmanuel.

Fearing further attacks, the driver fired a single shot in the air to frighten away the stone-thrower. He then contacted local security officers to report both the attack and his own response.

A short time later, Israeli paramedics received a report of an Arab teen found unconscious and badly wounded next to a highway. The teen suffered a serious head injury that appeared to be a bullet wound. Medical personnel rushed to the scene but were unable to save the young Arab, who died a short time later.

Police originally believed that the resident of Emmanuel who reported firing in the air had in fact fired at his attacker, killing him. The man was arrested and questioned. However, an initial forensic report showed that the attacker had not been killed by a bullet, and the detainee was released.

A final forensic report, released over the weekend, showed that the attacker was killed when a stone he threw hit the car driven by the man from Emmanuel. The stone hit the car's tire and bounced back at high speed, hitting the attacker and leaving him with a fatal head injury.

:P :laugh:
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arab Attacker Killed by his Own Rock
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 02:38:36 PM »
Harm set, harm get.  8)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »
I think the news media will say he died via Israeli gun fire and not by his own rock.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 05:29:27 PM »
Hit by his own rock?

That's a first!  :laugh:

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 09:32:58 PM »
too bad he could not be drafted by the Mets...they need pitching
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »
too bad he could not be drafted by the Mets...they need pitching

Not really they need hitting

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »
 :laugh: :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »
 :::D the ending was/ is hilarious.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 04:58:11 AM »
So its true!
Those who attempt to destroy the chosen people are in turn destroyed!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 06:53:15 AM »
Suicide bomb attacks, Now they have suicide stone attacks.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »
Suicide bomb attacks, Now they have suicide stone attacks.

They should invent the returning and self hitting type Boomerang and keep it sharp.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
Good one; although I'm furius that this hero was arrested for self defence. Why modern states hate their citisens and punish them for staying alive?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm