Author Topic: Chaim, Your "I Have a Dream" speech sounds so much better.. then MLK!  (Read 642 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And MLK's dream became everyone else's nightmare.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim, Your "I Have a Dream" speech sounds so much better.. then MLK!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »
Oddly enough MLK states that black and white children not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character...we at JTF believe in this and practice this daily while the supporters of MLK never do this!!! :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 03:30:10 PM »
MLK was just ahead of his time.  He paved the way for that current gaggle of con artist who hide behind the facade of a holy man in order to gain fame and recognition.  The notion that he wanted unity between black and white people and everything else the media or black America tells us is negro b.s.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
Why does Chaim 'celebrates' MLK's day in March ?