Author Topic: A bright light in Israel?  (Read 3672 times)

yephora

A bright light in Israel?
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:13:50 PM »
Hey, looks like there is at least one vocal Kahanist MK in the Knesset!
This Jerusalem Post article, and the 100+ Reader Responses that follow it, will warm your heart.
--

MK Effie Eitam called Sunday for the expulsion of Arabs from the West Bank and the removal of Israeli Arabs from the political scene, igniting the most recent in a series of clashes between Arab and Israeli Knesset members.

"We have to expel most Arabs from Judea and Samaria,"
Eitam said at a memorial service for Lt. Amihai Merhavia, a soldier who was killed in the battle for Bint Jbail in South Lebanon. "We can't deal with all these Arabs, and we can't give up the territory, because we've already seen what they do there. Some of them might have to stay under certain conditions, but most of them will have to go."

Eitam also launched a pointed attack at Arab Knesset members, whom he labeled "traitors."

"We've got to remove Israeli Arabs from the political scene. We've allowed a fifth column to grow here - a group of traitors. We can't have a hostile group like this in our political system," said Eitam. . .

Great, huh? :D  Article continues http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1DD23EBD

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: A bright light in Israel?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:48:32 PM »
Thanks for the post Yephora!

At least one member of the Israeli Knesset has common sense!

Expulsion is not one of the solutions, expulsion is not the best solution but explusion is the ONLY solution.

No one would want to remove cancer 40%

We feel the same  reality in Kashmir, India.  The only solution to Kashmir problem is expelling all muslim scum from Kashmir and bringing back the Kashmiri pandit hindus to their ancient homeland.

Kahane was right and his concepts are not only applicable for Israel but also for the entire civlilized world!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 11:35:30 PM »
I hope he is able to stay strong, the pressure that will be brought to bear against him will be immense.

I know that Eitam has tried unsuccessfully to legalize Kach and Kahane Chai. I just wish he would join abandon the NU and join Hazit
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »
you know what is outrageous?
he said his "words of wisdom" and we are so happy that someone of the Kenesset stands up so say the truth. however, the leftist regime here doesnt like it. heh, here, they shut the mouths of everyone who openly says the truth. the judicial advisor to the government, the extreme leftist Mazuz now checks the possibility to have Eitam accused and trialed for speaking his "extreme" views publicly.
they know how much support these words have in the public, so they must silence everyone who outspokenly being a rightist in order for themselves to stay in power... just like happened to rabbi Kahane when he was banned from the kenesset.  >:(
Israel is really falling apart these days  >:(

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:41 AM »
NeverMore wrote: the extreme leftist Mazuz now checks the possibility to have Eitam accused and trialed for speaking his "extreme" views publicly.

NeverMore, I am happy to report that AG Mazuz suffered humiliation and LOST just such a case over the weekend! A great victory and precedent has been set. It bodes very well for Eitam.
Please read my encouraging post, “Important Court Victory in Israel” in > Save Israel > Steven Plaut writes.