Author Topic: Indian Army - The Savior of Peace  (Read 888 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Indian Army - The Savior of Peace
« on: November 23, 2007, 12:10:27 AM »
Hi All

Recently there was a riot in Kolkota by Muslims against the Bangladeshi writer TASLIMA NASRIN. She shifetd her base from Kolkota to Jaipur.

Muslims in thousands were rioting, police could not control them, 3 contigent of the army was called and the rioting soon ended. There is peace everywhere now.

While dealing with Muslims take a hard stand, else it will kill all of you. During the french Muslim riots , black muslims burnt 9000 cars in a night, imagine if it would have happened in India, how many of them would have been killed? The french police and army are foolish morons.

Indian army eliminate 70000 muslim terrorists in KASHMIR and still continue, they have good support from the public. Keep all laws in court while dealing with Muslim terrorists. I don't know when the USA and west will wake up. You guys need hardened organisations like RSS, BAJRANGDAL in India to deal with terror, ARMY alone won't help. I have seen this when poor whites(FRENCH) were shivering with fear during riots. Wake up man, wake up, it is too late now..

Regards

GIJO

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Indian Army - The Savior of Peace
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 12:18:44 AM »
What?? no fair, how come you guys get to defend yourselves fairly?!!!! we aren't allowed to otherwise we get UN condemnations, US condemnations and others...
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 02:08:45 AM »
India can get away with defendeing itself because it's non-white, non-western and non-Judaic/christian. Unlike europe, the USA or Israel.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »
Actually, there is someone in the highest office in India who knows how to deal with muslims unlike P.C leaders in france and elsewhere.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Vikramaditya

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 08:13:51 AM »
in my reply to "Guest" i would simply say that if u are saying that Indian Army gets away by dealing with terrorists only coz its a non-white state , or there are no western influence and all .........then i wud say where was the west when we were crying terrorism at the top of our voices ? where was US ? Where was UN ? ........

u know where they were ??? supplying arms and logistics to Mujahids in pakistan and afghanistan to wage a pseudo war against soviets.........we dont owe the west on this subject. US realised only after 9/11 wat we were saying and still they wont do anything for India rather than verbal condemnation........we will deal with this in our own way , we know we will have to face many more terror attacks in future , but still this can be our only approach ..........hats of to US
Satyamev Jayate(Truth only Triumphs)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »
As BHO is expected to openly support Papistan666 on Kashmir issue, so Indian Army may have a better and busy days ahead.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.