Author Topic: Ask Ariel about gardening questions!  (Read 23917 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Ask Ariel about gardening questions!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »
can you explain me the flag in your avatar. I have seen such lion in the Flag of Sri Lanka.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:26:42 AM »
can you explain me the flag in your avatar. I have seen such lion in the Flag of Sri Lanka.

The original lion came from the old Persian red cross equivalent.  They call the emblem the "Red lion with sun" because it originally had a sun instead of Star of David [I used MS Paint to do all the alterations].  The Ayatollah abolished its use.  I've been considering EMT training and I came across it.  I painted all the red blue, added some stripes like Israel's flag, I sometimes write under the name, Alexander Maccabee.  Alexander the Great conquered the Persians and became their greatest King [and had a good relationship with the Jews]...  in turn the Maccabees conquered the Syrian Greeks. - I consider it spoils of war in a certain way, plus Iranians don't like a Jew'ed out version of their previous rulers royal symbols ["if you can anger your opponent, enrage him" - Sun Tzu].  Things will come full circle when the modern day Maccabees smash the modern day Persians, and claim more of Eretz Yisrael.  I am getting into shape, and taking Krav Maga lessons because I would like to be a modern day Maccabee in the IDF, especially when we crush the Persian dogs.

:)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Lion_and_Sun_Society

Basically I took something from our enemies and made it mine.  And if they don't like it, let them be so bold as to try and take it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_and_Sun
More jibber jabber on why it's important to them.  I do have to laugh that in Zodiac terms I happen to be a "Leo" [some think the symbol started by representing the Babylonian "House of Leo", whatever that nonsense is], which means very little to me, but I do like lions [of Judah especially!] so its the least objectionable Zodiac sign. - However the time of the year when "Leo" takes place is considered to be an inauspicious time for Jews, so I wouldn't hesitate to trade [it always rains on my birthday... why!?].

Aside from all things Islam, I like Persian history and culture.  So did Alexander; were he alive in Mohamed's time...  one can imagine the bone crushing defeats Mohamed would have been punished with.

A more traditional representation.  I am biased towards my rendition... :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein