General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask German Kahanist

<< < (33/37) > >>

SW:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 21, 2009, 01:36:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: German Kahanist on December 21, 2009, 01:19:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 21, 2009, 11:21:18 AM ---Greetings Steven, do you like Butterkase? I tried this cheese a while back and really enjoyed it.

--- End quote ---

I ate it once but I prefere Dutch cheese. Gouda, Emmentaler, Edamer and Leerdammer.

--- End quote ---

I'm going to have to try some of those varieties. I love almost all kinds of cheese. :)

Are you still thinking of moving to the United States one day?

--- End quote ---

With the JDL Germany many things have changed. People need me here! I am now a leader of a great movement and I have a mission. I created something and I want that it will stand forever.

But one day I will move to the USA. You know and everyone knows that I love the USA! The greatest country in the world and I also miss George W. Bush.

I think I will visit the USA if they have an republican president.

Confederate Kahanist:

--- Quote from: Adrian Wainer on April 13, 2009, 12:14:29 PM ---
--- Quote ---US forces lift London travel ban
RAF Lakenheath
RAF Lakenheath was one of the bases affected
The US military has rescinded an order to its personnel to avoid London in the aftermath of the bombings.

Personnel, most of them from US Air Force units at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk, were told last week not to go within the M25 motorway.
--- End quote ---

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4673987.stm

The USAF's ban on travel to London was not exactly in the spirit of Ed Murrow was it, and who was commander of the USAF well surprize, surprize, it's George W Bush.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

--- End quote ---

Adrian Wainer

You did a good job at debating Steven and it seems as though he lost the debate with you concerning George Bush's ties with the Saudi's.  He never had his facts straight other than just being a fan of one of the worst president's ever.

muman613:

--- Quote from: Confederate Kahanist on January 19, 2010, 03:07:10 PM ---
RAF Lakenheath
The US military has rescinded an order to its personnel to avoid London in the aftermath of the bombings.

Personnel, most of them from US Air Force units at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk, were told last week not to go within the M25 motorway.
--- End quote ---

The USAF's ban on travel to London was not exactly in the spirit of Ed Murrow was it, and who was commander of the USAF well surprize, surprize, it's George W Bush.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

--- End quote ---

Adrian Wainer

You did a good job at debating Steven and it seems as though he lost the debate with you concerning George Bush's ties with the Saudi's.  He never had his facts straight other than just being a fan of one of the worst president's ever.

--- End quote ---

CK,

I will disagree with you... GW Bush was not the worst president ever, not even by a long shot.... I am 45 years old and have witnessed some of the worst in recent history, and GW Bush was not even bad.

Judging from the quality of life for me and my family, we lived the best during GWs presidency... I got a better paying job, got a bigger house, got a better car, gave more charity, all during the Bush presidency. I would vote for Bush over Gore or Kerry any day.... It is so easy for you to act as a backseat quarterback and disparage Bush, but he did an excellent job at keeping the terrorists at bay.

Bush was one of the best presidents in recent history, better in my opinion than Clinton or Carter, both of whom were very unkind to Israel and both had policies which contributed to the destruction of American values.

I fully support the war in Iraq and believe that intelligence concerning WMD was real, and that there was actual WMD material in Iraq at the time the war started. There are reports available concerning what WMD chemical materials were found... I do not believe that any president will take the country to war unless there is ample evidence that there is a threat to national security. Nobody {except Cheney once} made the assertion that Iraq was complicit in the 9/11 attacks... But Iraq was a source of much worry within the intelligence agencies of many countries.

Serbian Canadian:

--- Quote from: muman613 on January 19, 2010, 04:05:29 PM ---I fully support the war in Iraq and believe that intelligence concerning WMD was real, and that there was actual WMD material in Iraq at the time the war started. There are reports available concerning what WMD chemical materials were found... I do not believe that any president will take the country to war unless there is ample evidence that there is a threat to national security. Nobody {except Cheney once} made the assertion that Iraq was complicit in the 9/11 attacks... But Iraq was a source of much worry within the intelligence agencies of many countries.

--- End quote ---

Really? You can't be serious. Also it wasn't just Cheney, but Bush also tried to link Al-Qaeda and the 9/11 attacks to Iraq. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/world/africa/13iht-qaeda.1.6641919.html

Ulli:

--- Quote from: muman613 on January 19, 2010, 04:05:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Confederate Kahanist on January 19, 2010, 03:07:10 PM ---
RAF Lakenheath

--- End quote ---

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

--- End quote ---

Adrian Wainer

--- End quote ---

CK,

I will disagree with you... GW Bush was not the worst president ever, not even by a long shot.... I am 45 years old and have witnessed some of the worst in recent history, and GW Bush was not even bad.

Judging from the quality of life for me and my family, we lived the best during GWs presidency... I got a better paying job, got a bigger house, got a better car, gave more charity, all during the Bush presidency. I would vote for Bush over Gore or Kerry any day.... It is so easy for you to act as a backseat quarterback and disparage Bush, but he did an excellent job at keeping the terrorists at bay.

Bush was one of the best presidents in recent history, better in my opinion than Clinton or Carter, both of whom were very unkind to Israel and both had policies which contributed to the destruction of American values.

I fully support the war in Iraq and believe that intelligence concerning WMD was real, and that there was actual WMD material in Iraq at the time the war started. There are reports available concerning what WMD chemical materials were found... I do not believe that any president will take the country to war unless there is ample evidence that there is a threat to national security. Nobody {except Cheney once} made the assertion that Iraq was complicit in the 9/11 attacks... But Iraq was a source of much worry within the intelligence agencies of many countries.

--- End quote ---

Yes in fact I read that Saddam Hussein paid money for the families of  suicide bombers who murdered Jews as a reward for their evil deeds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version