Author Topic: Ask German Kahanist  (Read 91245 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask German Homo
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2010, 12:26:30 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.
You cannot call someone had the gal to demand Israel to cease operation Defensive Shield while chasing Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat in Samaria, saying "enough is enough" a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand Sharon to agree and sign on the Road Map for Piss plan (=slow process of national suicide of Israel) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to NOT strike Iran a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to expel Jews from Judea and Samaria and the Gaza strip a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who attributed money to the Gazan Nazi Arabs (both "P"LO and Hamas from time to time) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who trained the Arab Nazi "P"LO murderers a "not so bad pres".

He's no different than Obama, only thing making Obama even worse is the timing.

Ron,

You are talking from your perspective in Israel... From my perspective Bush was the only choice and in comparison to Obama Bush was 1000X better.... Bush was 100x better than Kerry... Do you think Kerry would have been better on Israel? I don't.

Here in America the most important thing is the economy, not Israel... Even for American Jews the topic of Israel is not always on the top of the list.

I did not vote for Bush but wish I had. For almost 20 years I was voting Democrat and I voted for Kerry... I am so glad that Bush won instead because Kerry was perceived as a big appeaser, one who wants a EU style system in America.

But I will say that Bush was not the cause of all of Americas problems. He has been blamed for everything while I think he did an overall good job for this country.

Sometimes we vote for the lesser of two evils...

As a Jew you shouldn't care about American issues. As a human being, not only a Jew, you should care about "Israeli issues". What is good for the Jews is good for the rest of humanity. so is the opposite: what is bad for the Jews would be, eventually, bad for everyone.

I think Kerry would be better. Cause unlike the Republicans, the Israelis wouldn't think of him as a friend to Israel just like most Israeli Jews don't consider Obama the Democrat to be our friend. But they think of Bush as a friend even though he's not really different from Obama.
The worse image the US Pres has to Israel, the better it is since we become more independent and realize we got no allies but HaShem.
He's gotta worry about American issues, too. He is a taxpayer, a worker, and a citizen so he will get affected by the economy. It's important but not the most important thing obviously. But since everybody is bad for Israel one way or the other, AT LEAST try to get something decent out of it. And yes, the Jews are the most important thing, but the whole doesn't give a crap about us, no president will give a crap, so just choose a president that will be good for the U.S. since they all hate Israel.

That's it. During the reign of Bush's administration the economy crushed harshly, not during Clinton. Without going into a deeper blame-the-Pres game, it doesn't matter which canditate would be supposedly better for the economy. The economy, the American people's number 1 concern in life, will be harshly damaged, since all candidates for the leading role (the Pres) are vicious Jew-hating pigs/apes.

The worse the situation in the US the more US Jews getting the point.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask German Kahanist
« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »
בס''ד

When Jews vote for a president, their only concern should be Israel and Jewish survival.

Most American Jews voted for Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro during the holocaust. Why? Because they liked his economic policies. That was more important to them than the fact that millions of their fellow Jews were being brutally murdered in Europe. This unforgivable sin was the ultimate example of ugly selfishness and self-hatred.

Of course, Jews should not even be in America voting for an American president. Every Jew should be in the Land of Israel. That is the sole homeland of the Jewish people.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask German Homo
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2010, 11:49:42 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

Sometimes it seems US Jews do more problems than all Communist Jews together. It's good not all US Jews care about themeselves as a first and most important concern, and only then the rest of the Jewish people and Israel. I would not be surprised if US Jewry's destiny would be like the German Jews' destiny.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:00:20 PM by Ron Of Zion »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2010, 01:12:27 PM »
בס''ד

When Jews vote for a president, their only concern should be Israel and Jewish survival.

Most American Jews voted for Roosevelt yimach shmo vezichro during the holocaust. Why? Because they liked his economic policies. That was more important to them than the fact that millions of their fellow Jews were being brutally murdered in Europe. This unforgivable sin was the ultimate example of ugly selfishness and self-hatred.

Of course, Jews should not even be in America voting for an American president. Every Jew should be in the Land of Israel. That is the sole homeland of the Jewish people.

Amen.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »
בס''ד

Reb Chaim, I think what is best for the Jewish people is always the best for the gentiles. There is no contradiction.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2010, 10:39:30 AM »
Can this thread be closed?

Let's forget that pig weigang.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican