General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask German Kahanist

<< < (7/37) > >>

SW:

--- Quote from: Jasmina on February 07, 2009, 06:00:56 PM ---  Why did GWBTH give Kosovo to Muslims if he likes Serbs better?

--- End quote ---

I don't know. He was the president and he made the decisions. You should ask him ;)
I can't answer this question. I don't know a lot about Serbia and Kosovo.

ProudAndZionist:
Germany and German towns and streets are pure? The arabs and turks and moslems, don't drop the cigarettes? In Vienna, that was a very nice and clean town, but the muslims always dropped the cigarettes, bottles etc.  >:(

Zelhar:
BMW is a favorite 'Pimp mobile' here in Israel. I guess the Turk criminals like it too. Besides, if they can't afford to buy it, they can still afford to 'borrow' it.

SW:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on February 08, 2009, 08:05:30 AM ---BMW is a favorite 'Pimp mobile' here in Israel. I guess the Turk criminals like it too. Besides, if they can't afford to buy it, they can still afford to 'borrow' it.

--- End quote ---

BMW is a nice car without muzzies in it. There are a lot of crazy drivers in germany. also turks. look at this video :

mord:

--- Quote from: George W. Bush the hero on February 08, 2009, 08:26:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on February 08, 2009, 08:05:30 AM ---BMW is a favorite 'Pimp mobile' here in Israel. I guess the Turk criminals like it too. Besides, if they can't afford to buy it, they can still afford to 'borrow' it.

--- End quote ---

BMW is a nice car without muzzies in it. There are a lot of crazy drivers in germany. also turks. look at this video :

--- End quote ---
If traffic agents saw that in Manhattan or Police half those drivers would get Tickets blocking the Intersection going around the light. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version