General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask German Kahanist

<< < (2/37) > >>

SW:
I am not Jewish. I am a Catholic Christian. But I think about convert to Judaism!

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Why do you love Bush so much when he was terrible in regards to Israel

q_q_:
what's your favourite(US-favorite) food?

SW:

--- Quote from: דוד בן זאב אריה on January 25, 2009, 01:52:39 AM ---Why do you love Bush so much when he was terrible in regards to Israel

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your question. I think George W. Bush has done a lot of great things. He protected America against Terrorism after 9/11! There wasn't an attack after 9/11. He always stood with Israel and with the Jewish people. Sorry, but I didn't know that he was terrible in regards to Israel. But trust me, he supported Israel and he wanted the best for the Jewish people.

SW:

--- Quote from: q_q_ on January 25, 2009, 02:41:11 AM ---what's your favourite(US-favorite) food?

--- End quote ---

My favourite (US) food is Burgers and actually everything from McDonalds and Burger King. We have just a McDonalds here in our town. But in the neighbouring town there is also a Burger King. I also eat Peanut Butter sometimes. But my non American favourite food is Pizza, French fries, Spaghetti and pasta at all, Lasagne and chicken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version