General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask German Kahanist

<< < (11/37) > >>

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: George W. Bush the hero on February 11, 2009, 04:52:53 PM ---Hungary is a nice country.. I like it. I have never been to Hungary, but my grandpa and my grandma have been to Hungary.

--- End quote ---

What do you think, what country is the most beautiful in Europe?  :)

SW:
I think Italy. Italy is a very nice country. Nice weather, great people, friendly people, great food, pizza and ice cream. I have been a lot times in Italy. In Toscany. I also have been to France (Bretagne). It was also nice. But the Atlantic is cold... Paris is also a very beautiful city. Last year I have been to the Netherland. I was in Amsterdam. Awesome city. Come to Amsterdam and visit it ;) it's great! 
Germany is of corse also a nice country.  :)

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: George W. Bush the hero on February 11, 2009, 05:05:08 PM ---I think Italy. Italy is a very nice country. Nice weather, great people, friendly people, great food, pizza and ice cream. I have been a lot times in Italy. In Toscany. I also have been to France (Bretagne). It was also nice. But the Atlantic is cold... Paris is also a very beautiful city. Last year I have been to the Netherland. I was in Amsterdam. Awesome city. Come to Amsterdam and visit it ;) it's great! 
Germany is of corse also a nice country.  :)

--- End quote ---

I have heard 90% of the Amsterdam's population are Arabs!  >:( :o

SW:
Yes. That could be. I was at Pizza Hut in Amsterdam. The waitress had a headscarf, the 2nd one had, the charwoman and lot's of others. I just thought: Omg... Am I really in Amsterdam? Or was it Ankara?
I was really shocked. But it was actually like in Germany :D
I said to my dad: Hey dad they work in our McDonalds too  :laugh:
The streets were full of muzzies. Specially in the suburbs. There was a hotel full of muslims. I am glad we chose another one. We were in a Hotel near the Leidseplein. It was very noisy because of the pubs and clubs. Till 5 AM they played music. It was awesome... the nightlife in Amsterdam is great!

ProudAndZionist:
Austria has almost same situation like Germany's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version