Author Topic: Ask German Kahanist  (Read 91557 times)

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Re: Ask George W. Bush the hero
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
I'm very unaware, In my class of 30, 12 are Muslims, Im my school(BerufeKolleg), Around about 35%.

They also banned Pig meat to appease muslims, The only synagogue was burnt down, And we have about 3-4 mosqeus.

Also, If you remember George W. Bush the hero, A young turkish girl was raped by a turkish man, She was 8. and Dumped in a lake. She lived around about 15 minutes away from me.

Same here. In my school (Berufskolleg) are also may 40% muslims.
Terrible! They think they are the kings.

I heard about this girl which was raped by this turkish man. But I don't care. Let turks rape turks. There are so many turks who rape german or christian girls and there is no trouble in the news!!

Such a terrorible state these lands are in.
When will the Muslim oppression on our government end, Or will of children be forced to flee muslim prosecution

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »
We need to fight!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »
We need to fight!

Just look my photo in my signature my brother! I will have revenge. What muslims did with Sarah...thats unforgivable! They all will be dead >:( >:( :'( >:( >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
We need to fight!

Just look my photo in my signature my brother! I will have revenge. What muslims did with Sarah...thats unforgivable! They all will be dead >:( >:( :'( >:( >:(

Who is sarah.

I hate muslims, Also, How is the Islamic growth in hungary(Your city)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:54 AM »
We need to fight!

Who is sarah.

Too personal question, sorry I wrote her name. I will tell it later of course. Thanks for the G-d in my city there is not any muslim community. I guess there are 50 muslims from the 110 000 people
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
Not easy..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:04:07 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:16 AM »
We need to fight!

Who is sarah.

Too personal question, sorry I wrote her name. I will tell it later of course. Thanks for the G-d in my city there is not any muslim community. I guess there are 50 muslims from the 110 000 people

Oh sorry, I thought she was well known. Good thing you have a low muslims community.

I swear I will never let these Muslims win.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »
We need to fight!

Just look my photo in my signature my brother! I will have revenge. What Muslims did with Sarah...that's unforgivable! They all will be dead >:( >:( :'( >:( >:(

Who is Sarah.

I hate Muslims, Also, How is the Islamic growth in Hungary(Your city)

Too personal question, sorry I wrote her name. I will tell it later of course. Thanks for the G-d in my city there is not any Muslim community. I guess there are 50 Muslims from the 110 000 people

Oh sorry, I thought she was well known. Good thing you have a low Muslims community.

I swear I will never let these Muslims win.

They will not win! Trust me! We are more people. 3 billion Christians, Jews and Hindus against 1.4 billion Muslims. We will win

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:03:09 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »
And those bastard muslims are the most cowards, they can beat a girl they can beat Sarah, but when the IDF soldiers there, then muslims are running away.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »
And those bastard muslims are the most cowards, they can beat a girl they can beat Sarah, but when the IDF soldiers there, then muslims are running away.

They are cowards.
Best examble:
If you see turks in a group they bother you and say they will kill you.
But if you see the same turk alone he is scared and don't say anything!

They are strong in a goup. But alone they are nothing!

Moshe92

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »
Nice name change. :)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2009, 05:52:59 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Re: Ask Chaim Ben Pesach the hero
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2009, 11:46:59 PM »
what is the punishment in germany for owning a copy of mein kampf?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2009, 03:30:51 AM »
  Why did you change your name?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2009, 05:08:48 AM »

That's a good question. I think the punishment is not that hard. You can download "Mein Kampf" in the Internet or buy it illegal. I think you have to pay 500€ (400$).

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2009, 08:53:30 AM »

That's a good question. I think the punishment is not that hard. You can download "Mein Kampf" in the Internet or buy it illegal. I think you have to pay 500€ (400$).

You can buy mein kampf for legal in Hungary... >:( :'(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2009, 08:57:04 AM »

You can buy mein kampf for legal in Hungary... >:( :'(

Germany is cencoring a lot of nazis stuff.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
  Why did you change your name?

Some people (including Chaim) didn't agree with my nickname "George W. Bush the hero". Now I use "Chaim Ben Pesach the hero". I also asked Chaim if it's ok to use this nickname. He said he like my videos and praised me. By the way, I can always change my nickname back in "George W. Bush the hero". But "Chaim Ben Pesach the hero" sounds also great.  :)

I like Chaim Ben Pesach the hero more! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2009, 09:18:07 AM »
Thank you! I think most of the members like this name more than my other one.

I also created a new account on YouTube. Please add me as friend and watch the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaimBenPesachJTF

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

Geeze! let me know if you want to start a racket, ill send them to you in masses. just kidding. Yeah because in politics class, we were discussing German democracy, and we got on the topic of Germany's history guilt and how the creation of the internet opened up loopholes to obtain a copy through amazon.com. then somebody asked what is the punishment for owning a copy or distributing them. 500euro is close to $675 by the way.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2009, 03:37:16 PM »
Oh.. ok  ;D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2009, 10:42:43 AM »
How many % is German from Germany's full population?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »
I think there are 91% German in Germany. Most immigrants are from Turkgay (1.9 Million).

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »
worst part is, turks don't marry german-born turks, they go back to turkey to find a spouse.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »
worst part is, turks don't marry german-born turks, they go back to turkey to find a spouse.

They marry German girls. It's terrible to see a turk with a nice German girl.
You serious. I know that some marry German-born Turks. From what I heard, the preferred thing for turks to do is go back to their country to find a spouse to prevent assimilation into German culture and to preserve their turkish culture within their "diaspora" in Germany. Same thing the koreans and chinese do in America, but they are worse. They stay till their "tax-free time" is up then they go back to their country. Hardly any of them do military service or want to be American. They are just here to rob the country. The US needs to make a mandatory military law, especially since no one is joining because you are almost guaranteed to go battle in a conflict abroad. Now, the only people who join are sickos that want to kill people. I was in the military, and just about everyone there was messed up in the head.
-Thomas Jefferson