Author Topic: Ask German Kahanist  (Read 91515 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ask Chaim Ben Pesach the hero
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »
Who are the stronger people Turks or the Germans?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »
If there is 1 vs. 1 then I am very sure the Germans. But if it's 10 vs. 1 German then the turkgays win. They are most in a group. But they are afraid of Russians.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2009, 07:09:25 AM »
Do Russians in Germany beat Turks up?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
Russians do only beat turks if turks attack them. I don't think they beat others just for fun like the turks do. Turks are afraid of Russians because Russians are much stronger and more violent. There are a lot of Germans who have Russian friends. Only "looser" or people who no one want have turkish friends.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »
Russians do only beat turks if turks attack them. I don't think they beat others just for fun like the turks do. Turks are afraid of Russians because Russians are much stronger and more violent. There are a lot of Germans who have Russian friends. Only "looser" or people who no one want have turkish friends.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2009, 10:23:36 AM »
I know a boy from my old school who has only turkish friends and he always was with turks. First I thought he was gay. But he wasn't. He was a turk lover and if he had problems he said " I will come with my turkish friends and we will beat you very hard". Of course everyone was very very scared when he said it.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2009, 10:52:24 AM »
I know a boy from my old school who has only turkish friends and he always was with turks. First I thought he was gay. But he wasn't. He was a turk lover and if he had problems he said " I will come with my turkish friends and we will beat you very hard". Of course everyone was very very scared when he said it.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
That's the reality in Germany. Like so many other bad things here in this damn country. I don't posted it public here on JTF but I have currently some problems with the German Police and some Nazis. If you want to know more about it then you can contact me.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »
That's the reality in Germany. Like so many other bad things here in this damn country. I don't posted it public here on JTF but I have currently some problems with the German Police and some Nazis. If you want to know more about it then you can contact me.

I wish you good luck brother, we must never give up!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:50 PM »

I wish you good luck brother, we must never give up!

We will never give up!

Hope dies last.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2009, 04:56:32 AM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:55:44 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2009, 08:43:05 AM »
How many communists are in Germany?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »
Islam is a religion/cult and ideology that promotes violence and sets as its official goal to destroy all non muslim nations. A muslim is a person who willingly accepts this evil mission, so in that sense he is like a Nazi. A person can't chose to what race or ethnicity he is born into but he can chose whether or not to belong to an evil violent religion and ideology such as Islam. This is especially true for people who live in western countries where they are free from the Islamic threats of murdering anyone who renounces Islam.

Therefore there is nothing extreme in wishing (and delivering !) death to evil genocidal people who are trying to destroy us. I don't call for the extermination of every single muslim but I think Islam must be outlawed, mosques should be closed, and teaching of Islam or practicing any aspect of it should be forbidden. Nazism is and can be legally banned from most western countries than so shall Islam be banned.

If one wants to practice Islam he is free to leave to any number of the muslim countries that are already in existence.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »
The Israeli government is conducting a national suicidal and JTF is almost diametrically opposite to every policy of the traitors who run Israel. If it was up to us the IDF will have the freedom of operation against the Arab terrorists and that would be the end for Hamas and Hezbullah.

We are not going to nuke the "palestinians" but we will offer them financial incentives to leave while we'd also cut off all the freebies they have been collecting from us all these years (electricity, food, water treatment, medicine, etc.). Killing is not the preferred method to do things, not for me at least. Genocide is an expertise I rather leave to the Nazis and the Quranimal.

im still believing that those problems could be solved without killing but if you say it isnt possible, you have to act, right? otherwise you will still have the same problems again and again. and by the way... muslims are breeders. they often have 5, 6 or more children.

You make some sensible observations that muslims are breeders. This also applies to the Muslim in Europe, so you are in a big trouble. The muslim problem can be solved by removing Islam from western countries and physically deporting the Quranimals away from western countries. That is path of least bloodshed. The alternatives are to either be killed/enslaved by Islam or killing the muslims.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »
well, ive never heard that they try to destroy germany or spain for example. they try indeed to destroy israel, thats true. but why doesnt israel just nuke all palestinians then? i think that wouldnt be a challange for the idf, right? and i also think that no western country would force any actions against israel for doing so. but you dont. why? same with lebanon. you withdrew your troops. why? if you continue this way, hamas and hisbollah will always be a thread to you.

im still believing that those problems could be solved without killing but if you say it isnt possible, you have to act, right? otherwise you will still have the same problems again and again. and by the way... muslims are breeders. they often have 5, 6 or more children.

They already destroy Germany! From inside. They move to Germany and destroy us from the inside.
Imagine what would happen if Israel would nuke Palestine. The response would be WW3. No one want a nuclear holocaust because of the Muslims! The world is in grave danger!

Without killing?  :::D You are a great comedain! What would you say to a suicide bomber? "Please not yet, I am busy." The only way is to fight them! You can't talk with Terrorists! How would you talk to a person who hates you? You can't!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
Yes they want Europe that Qurananimal osama always mentions Andalusia that means he wants Spain.Anywhere a moslem leader stepped they believe it belongs to them

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2009, 12:04:40 PM »
Islam is a religion/cult and ideology that promotes violence and sets as its official goal to destroy all non muslim nations. A muslim is a person who willingly accepts this evil mission, so in that sense he is like a Nazi. A person can't chose to what race or ethnicity he is born into but he can chose whether or not to belong to an evil violent religion and ideology such as Islam. This is especially true for people who live in western countries where they are free from the Islamic threats of murdering anyone who renounces Islam.

Therefore there is nothing extreme in wishing (and delivering !) death to evil genocidal people who are trying to destroy us. I don't call for the extermination of every single muslim but I think Islam must be outlawed, mosques should be closed, and teaching of Islam or practicing any aspect of it should be forbidden. Nazism is and can be legally banned from most western countries than so shall Islam be banned.

If one wants to practice Islam he is free to leave to any number of the muslim countries that are already in existence.

Your points are very good Zelhar.

Islam is the ultimative evil collective ideology. It is not in my interest to tolerate it.

Basically it is always measure for measure with strangers. If somebody is nice to me and respects me I will return all the good to him. If somebody is evil and wants to kill or convert me, I will return the evil back to him.

So if a man decides to be a Muslim, he follows an evil agenda. If he does so, he has imo no rights.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »
a suicide bomber is a tool, sent by his leaders. those leaders have specific goals they want to see achieved. to stop suicide bombers, youll have to negotiate with those leaders. if you just retaliate a suicide bombing by attacking your opponents home land, you will just get another suicide bomber delivered free house. its a never ending story and it costs lifes. jewish lifes by the way. and the goal should be to save those lifes.

well, now: what would happen if israel nukes palestine? first of all i have to say that i used the wrong term. i wanted to say "bombard", i didnt want to suggest israel to use atomic weapons. my fault. sorry. now, what would happen if israel bombards palestine? short answer: nothing.  you can always justify such actions, no matter what. no western country would do anything against israel. the newspapers and tv-stations would cover this story for a week or two and then shut up.

You think it's possible to negotiate with Muslim leaders? You have no understanding of Arabs and Muslims. By the way, there's no such thing as "Palestine."

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2009, 04:36:46 AM »
a suicide bomber is a tool, sent by his leaders. those leaders have specific goals they want to see achieved. to stop suicide bombers, youll have to negotiate with those leaders. if you just retaliate a suicide bombing by attacking your opponents home land, you will just get another suicide bomber delivered free house. its a never ending story and it costs lifes. jewish lifes by the way. and the goal should be to save those lifes.

well, now: what would happen if israel nukes palestine? first of all i have to say that i used the wrong term. i wanted to say "bombard", i didnt want to suggest israel to use atomic weapons. my fault. sorry. now, what would happen if israel bombards palestine? short answer: nothing.  you can always justify such actions, no matter what. no western country would do anything against israel. the newspapers and tv-stations would cover this story for a week or two and then shut up.

You think it's possible to negotiate with Muslim leaders? You have no understanding of Arabs and Muslims. By the way, there's no such thing as "Palestine."

I agree.

now, what would happen if israel bombards palestine? short answer: nothing.

So you think nothing will happen?! I am very sure something will happen!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2009, 11:06:35 AM »
I don't have a question, but I do have a compliment for you.

I've been reading your posts throughout the forum and I have to commend you, your English is very good.

It is even better than many immigrants who presently reside in the U.S.A..

Good job!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2009, 11:12:51 AM »

I've been reading your posts throughout the forum and I have to commend you, your English is very good.

Good job!

Thank you! I learned a lot at school and I can improve my English here on this forum. It really helps me and I don't think I speak with an accent. It's my dream to live one day in the USA. So I have to speak good English!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

Good job!

Thank you! I learned a lot at school and I can improve my English here on this forum. It really helps me and I don't think I speak with an accent. It's my dream to live one day in the USA. So I have to speak good English!

CBPTH,

Keep up the good work.
You are doing an excellent job.
If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to help you out.

Take care and be well

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »

Good job!

CBPTH,

Keep up the good work.
You are doing an excellent job.
If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to help you out.

Take care and be well

I will ask you if I have some questions or problems! Same with you! If you have any questions or problems you can talk to me!! Everyone can ask me questions or talk with me about problems.

Thank you! God bless you all!

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2009, 10:26:07 AM »
Please explain to me then, how is it in America's interest that George W Bush whilst he was President, was working with the Saudis to destroy America?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2009, 10:58:19 AM »
I think it wasn't a real friendship. It was just about business.