Author Topic: Ask German Kahanist  (Read 91481 times)

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask Chaim Ben Pesach the hero
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2009, 11:25:23 AM »
I think it wasn't a real friendship. It was just about business.

What do you mean the Bush family's business interests? Like if Bush is such a serious person why do the likes of the Frank Wolf have to raise the matter of the possibility that CIA station chiefs and US Ambassadors can leave their positions and parachute in to working for the Saudis, like that is something you should attend to within weeks of 9/11, if one was serious about security of the USA. And tell me too, why under the term of President Bush did the State Dept issue a memo that none of its staff were to use the word Islamofascist?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
I don't think he did a bad job. And I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. That's it.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 11:42:45 AM »
I don't think he did a bad job. And I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. That's it.

I think he did an absolutely crappy job. And just because he did not organize the 9/11 attack on the WTC, doesn't mean he did not make any absolute mess of things after 9/11. Like for instance he appointed, an Ambassador to Britain whose absolute only qualification to be Ambassador to Britain was that his horses had sexual relations with the horses belonging to the British Queen, like that was wrong enough before 9/11 not recalling him and replacing him soon after 9/11 was ridiculous.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/alexmassie/3241641/the-ambassadors.thtml

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2008/08/dollar-diplomacy

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/leading_article/article543667.ece

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
US forces lift London travel ban
RAF Lakenheath
RAF Lakenheath was one of the bases affected
The US military has rescinded an order to its personnel to avoid London in the aftermath of the bombings.

Personnel, most of them from US Air Force units at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk, were told last week not to go within the M25 motorway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4673987.stm

The USAF's ban on travel to London was not exactly in the spirit of Ed Murrow was it, and who was commander of the USAF well surprize, surprize, it's George W Bush.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2009, 08:43:02 PM »
How do you feel about Serbs? The impression that I get is that Germans generally hate us (maybe not you but in a general sense). Would you say that is a fair statement?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:54 AM »
I don't hate Serbs. I don't hate any Eastern European. I only hate Muslims. So if there are Muslim Serbs I will hate them. But only the Muslims. Not the Serbs at all.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2009, 12:14:20 PM »
I don't hate Serbs. I don't hate any Eastern European. I only hate Muslims. So if there are Muslim Serbs I will hate them. But only the Muslims. Not the Serbs at all.

And dude what do you think, which one if the most beautiful country in Europe? (You can't tell your homeland). :)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

And dude what do you think, which one if the most beautiful country in Europe? (You can't tell your homeland). :)

I would choose Italy. A very nice country. I have been to Italy a few years ago and it was great.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »

I would choose Italy. A very nice country. I have been to Italy a few years ago and it was great.

I was there too. Really nice country, but I think Germany, Austria, Switzerland are much more beautiful. I like the mountains. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #134 on: July 03, 2009, 07:19:13 AM »
And what is your favorite capital in Europe? And what about Hungary? :) (Not about the Hungarians)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: July 03, 2009, 08:45:53 AM »
My favorite capital is Berlin and Paris. I have been to Berlin 3 times. It's a big and great city. With more than 3 million people the biggest city in Germany. It has a lot culture and a big history. A lot great things to see.
And I also was 2 times in Paris. A big wonderful and  beautiful city.
I have never been to Hungary and I don't know a lot about Hungary and their cities.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #136 on: July 03, 2009, 09:01:29 AM »
My favorite capital is Berlin and Paris. I have been to Berlin 3 times. It's a big and great city. With more than 3 million people the biggest city in Germany. It has a lot culture and a big history. A lot great things to see.
And I also was 2 times in Paris. A big wonderful and  beautiful city.
I have never been to Hungary and I don't know a lot about Hungary and their cities.

London and Budapest and Vienna are the best capitals.  :P

Moshe92

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »
Do you know how to read or write Hebrew? I'm asking because it says "Kahane chai" in Hebrew in your signature.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »
Do you know how to read or write Hebrew? I'm asking because it says "Kahane chai" in Hebrew in your signature.

No! I can't read or write hebrew.

Moshe92

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »

Did you copy and paste the words in your signature from somewhere? How did you know that it says "Kahane chai?"

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »
Hey dude,

Change your username to Serb Kahanist, and I will be Slovak Kahanist.  :dance: :laugh: :::D  ;D  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2009, 05:22:35 AM »
Hey dude,

Change your username to Serb Kahanist, and I will be Slovak Kahanist.  :dance: :laugh: :::D  ;D  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D for sure  :laugh:

You can change your name to "ProudAndSerb"  ;D lol

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2009, 05:23:17 AM »

Did you copy and paste the words in your signature from somewhere? How did you know that it says "Kahane chai?"

Yes, I copy them. I knew it because I know some Kahanists who said what it means.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »
Hey dude,

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D for sure  :laugh:

You can change your name to "ProudAndSerb"  ;D lol

But it's not working for me anymore.  :'( It says wrong password...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
You have to log in with your first nickname. Like me. I also have to log in with "George W. Bush the hero" and my password.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2009, 08:34:11 AM »
did you family hide Jews during the war? 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2009, 08:39:13 AM »
did you family hide Jews during the war? 

My grandparents from both (mom and dad) were poor and not very rich. My grandpa was to young to hide or protect Jews. He lived in Silesia and collected potatoes so that he and his family had something to eat. His family run away from the Nazis.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
http://www.pogledi.rs/diskusije/viewtopic.php?p=181752

Steven look at this! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Interesting... great that Russians are interested in the JDL Germany. JDL, not JTF  ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2009, 08:51:19 PM »
Did you ever meet anybody whose grandparents actually killed Jews and worked in the camps, operated the ovens/furnaces etc. and bragged about it?