Author Topic: Ask German Kahanist  (Read 91486 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Ask Chaim Ben Pesach the hero
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2009, 11:50:15 PM »
hello Chaim: I have never asked a question before.

I was wondering if you ever saw that movie called "the hiding place"?? It was a True story, about a lady named Corrie Ten Boom and her family they survived the concentration camp (she did) they were Christians who hid the jews during the holocaust...a good movie, just curious if you saw it before, thats all.

thankyou so much, Chaim, thanks for putting up with me on this forum..
 ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2009, 12:24:25 AM »
hello Chaim: I have never asked a question before.

I was wondering if you ever saw that movie called "the hiding place"?? It was a True story, about a lady named Corrie Ten Boom and her family they survived the concentration camp (she did) they were Christians who hid the jews during the holocaust...a good movie, just curious if you saw it before, thats all.

thankyou so much, Chaim, thanks for putting up with me on this forum..
 ;D

Chaim Ben Pesach the Hero is not Chaim Ben Pesach... This name is an old nickname which was used by the person who joined as George W Bush the Hero...

You should ask Chaim questions in the Ask JTF forum..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »
 :laugh: :::D

sorry, I am really tired Muman and it's been a rough week.

i just had one of my blonde moments... :::D

I told you I have those..

I just now realized I did this.....

ohhhhh, sheesh, Im embarrassed.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2009, 01:06:15 AM »
:laugh: :::D

sorry, I am really tired Muman and it's been a rough week.

i just had one of my blonde moments... :::D

I told you I have those..

I just now realized I did this.....

ohhhhh, sheesh, Im embarrassed.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :(

Thats Ok... It can be confusing when people have names like this... That is one reason he changed it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2009, 05:17:19 AM »
Did you ever meet anybody whose grandparents actually killed Jews and worked in the camps, operated the ovens/furnaces etc. and bragged about it?

Nope I have never met those people.

By the way, you can also call me Steven.

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2009, 12:41:26 AM »
hi I have 2 questions if anyone can help or has a clue...

Do you know who is really behind these invasion of illegal immigrants (asylum) etc..all around especially in Europe and my country Malta.

Why do Jewish people like 'BabylonianJew' seem to hate my people Maltese when we never had any qualms/problems with Jewish people and he compares us with arabs/muslims..who in fact we truly hate since they almost exterminated us in 1565? As far as I know the small jewish community in Malta has always been respected and protected. I say this becuase I saw some threads comparing us to muslims/arabs and there was a lot of hate against us Maltese ...I really don't understand why all this hate towards us.
If one sees the history of Jews in Malta..(i made a seperate thread) one will find out that the Maltese and Jewish people were always friends..and during ww2 many escaped here since we were the only country in Europe to accept them without visa. And it seems we have a lot of Jews who converted to Christianity in the middle ages. (also posted a thread about this). Or is this guy just ignorant of the facts and maybe feels he's something special.?

Mark
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:27:04 AM by futuramark »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2009, 06:32:36 AM »
Do you know who is really behind these invasion of illegal immigrants (asylum) etc..all around especially in Europe and my country Malta.

The government!

Why do Jewish people like 'BabylonianJew' seem to hate my people Maltese when we never had any qualms/problems with Jewish people and he compares us with arabs/muslims..who in fact we truly hate since they almost exterminated us in 1565? As far as I know the small jewish community in Malta has always been respected and protected. I say this becuase I saw some threads comparing us to muslims/arabs and there was a lot of hate against us Maltese ...I really don't understand why all this hate towards us.
If one sees the history of Jews in Malta..(i made a seperate thread) one will find out that the Maltese and Jewish people were always friends..and during ww2 many escaped here since we were the only country in Europe to accept them without visa. And it seems we have a lot of Jews who converted to Christianity in the middle ages. (also posted a thread about this). Or is this guy just ignorant of the facts and maybe feels he's something special.?

I know nothing about Malta. Sorry.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask German Kahanist
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
Greetings Steven, do you like Butterkase? I tried this cheese a while back and really enjoyed it.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #158 on: December 21, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
Greetings Steven, do you like Butterkase? I tried this cheese a while back and really enjoyed it.

I ate it once but I prefere Dutch cheese. Gouda, Emmentaler, Edamer and Leerdammer.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2009, 01:36:35 PM »

I ate it once but I prefere Dutch cheese. Gouda, Emmentaler, Edamer and Leerdammer.

I'm going to have to try some of those varieties. I love almost all kinds of cheese. :)

Are you still thinking of moving to the United States one day?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »

I'm going to have to try some of those varieties. I love almost all kinds of cheese. :)

Are you still thinking of moving to the United States one day?

With the JDL Germany many things have changed. People need me here! I am now a leader of a great movement and I have a mission. I created something and I want that it will stand forever.

But one day I will move to the USA. You know and everyone knows that I love the USA! The greatest country in the world and I also miss George W. Bush.

I think I will visit the USA if they have an republican president.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »
US forces lift London travel ban
RAF Lakenheath
RAF Lakenheath was one of the bases affected
The US military has rescinded an order to its personnel to avoid London in the aftermath of the bombings.

Personnel, most of them from US Air Force units at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk, were told last week not to go within the M25 motorway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4673987.stm

The USAF's ban on travel to London was not exactly in the spirit of Ed Murrow was it, and who was commander of the USAF well surprize, surprize, it's George W Bush.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Adrian Wainer

You did a good job at debating Steven and it seems as though he lost the debate with you concerning George Bush's ties with the Saudi's.  He never had his facts straight other than just being a fan of one of the worst president's ever.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2010, 04:05:29 PM »
RAF Lakenheath
The US military has rescinded an order to its personnel to avoid London in the aftermath of the bombings.

Personnel, most of them from US Air Force units at RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk, were told last week not to go within the M25 motorway.

The USAF's ban on travel to London was not exactly in the spirit of Ed Murrow was it, and who was commander of the USAF well surprize, surprize, it's George W Bush.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Adrian Wainer

You did a good job at debating Steven and it seems as though he lost the debate with you concerning George Bush's ties with the Saudi's.  He never had his facts straight other than just being a fan of one of the worst president's ever.

CK,

I will disagree with you... GW Bush was not the worst president ever, not even by a long shot.... I am 45 years old and have witnessed some of the worst in recent history, and GW Bush was not even bad.

Judging from the quality of life for me and my family, we lived the best during GWs presidency... I got a better paying job, got a bigger house, got a better car, gave more charity, all during the Bush presidency. I would vote for Bush over Gore or Kerry any day.... It is so easy for you to act as a backseat quarterback and disparage Bush, but he did an excellent job at keeping the terrorists at bay.

Bush was one of the best presidents in recent history, better in my opinion than Clinton or Carter, both of whom were very unkind to Israel and both had policies which contributed to the destruction of American values.

I fully support the war in Iraq and believe that intelligence concerning WMD was real, and that there was actual WMD material in Iraq at the time the war started. There are reports available concerning what WMD chemical materials were found... I do not believe that any president will take the country to war unless there is ample evidence that there is a threat to national security. Nobody {except Cheney once} made the assertion that Iraq was complicit in the 9/11 attacks... But Iraq was a source of much worry within the intelligence agencies of many countries.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2010, 04:15:58 PM »
I fully support the war in Iraq and believe that intelligence concerning WMD was real, and that there was actual WMD material in Iraq at the time the war started. There are reports available concerning what WMD chemical materials were found... I do not believe that any president will take the country to war unless there is ample evidence that there is a threat to national security. Nobody {except Cheney once} made the assertion that Iraq was complicit in the 9/11 attacks... But Iraq was a source of much worry within the intelligence agencies of many countries.

Really? You can't be serious. Also it wasn't just Cheney, but Bush also tried to link Al-Qaeda and the 9/11 attacks to Iraq. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/13/world/africa/13iht-qaeda.1.6641919.html
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 04:39:15 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
RAF Lakenheath

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Adrian Wainer

CK,

I will disagree with you... GW Bush was not the worst president ever, not even by a long shot.... I am 45 years old and have witnessed some of the worst in recent history, and GW Bush was not even bad.

Judging from the quality of life for me and my family, we lived the best during GWs presidency... I got a better paying job, got a bigger house, got a better car, gave more charity, all during the Bush presidency. I would vote for Bush over Gore or Kerry any day.... It is so easy for you to act as a backseat quarterback and disparage Bush, but he did an excellent job at keeping the terrorists at bay.

Bush was one of the best presidents in recent history, better in my opinion than Clinton or Carter, both of whom were very unkind to Israel and both had policies which contributed to the destruction of American values.

Yes in fact I read that Saddam Hussein paid money for the families of  suicide bombers who murdered Jews as a reward for their evil deeds.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »
It's time to bomb Iran

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask German Homo
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2010, 02:53:11 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.
You cannot call someone had the gal to demand Israel to cease operation Defensive Shield while chasing Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat in Samaria, saying "enough is enough" a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand Sharon to agree and sign on the Road Map for Piss plan (=slow process of national suicide of Israel) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to NOT strike Iran a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to expel Jews from Judea and Samaria and the Gaza strip a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who attributed money to the Gazan Nazi Arabs (both "P"LO and Hamas from time to time) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who trained the Arab Nazi "P"LO murderers a "not so bad pres".

He's no different than Obama, only thing making Obama even worse is the timing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.
You cannot call someone had the gal to demand Israel to cease operation Defensive Shield while chasing Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat in Samaria, saying "enough is enough" a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand Sharon to agree and sign on the Road Map for Piss plan (=slow process of national suicide of Israel) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to NOT strike Iran a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who had the gal to demand us to expel Jews from Judea and Samaria and the Gaza strip a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who attributed money to the Gazan Nazi Arabs (both "P"LO and Hamas from time to time) a "not so bad pres".
You cannot call someone who trained the Arab Nazi "P"LO murderers a "not so bad pres".

Ron,

You are talking from your perspective in Israel... From my perspective Bush was the only choice and in comparison to Obama Bush was 1000X better.... Bush was 100x better than Kerry... Do you think Kerry would have been better on Israel? I don't.

Here in America the most important thing is the economy, not Israel... Even for American Jews the topic of Israel is not always on the top of the list.

I did not vote for Bush but wish I had. For almost 20 years I was voting Democrat and I voted for Kerry... I am so glad that Bush won instead because Kerry was perceived as a big appeaser, one who wants a EU style system in America.

But I will say that Bush was not the cause of all of Americas problems. He has been blamed for everything while I think he did an overall good job for this country.

Sometimes we vote for the lesser of two evils...

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2010, 02:46:15 PM »
It's time to bomb Iran

I don't think ms prissy pants netanyoyo wants to do which is the problem.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
                                                   בס"ד

בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.

Ron,

You are talking from your perspective in Israel... From my perspective Bush was the only choice and in comparison to Obama Bush was 1000X better.... Bush was 100x better than Kerry... Do you think Kerry would have been better on Israel? I don't.

Here in America the most important thing is the economy, not Israel... Even for American Jews the topic of Israel is not always on the top of the list.

I did not vote for Bush but wish I had. For almost 20 years I was voting Democrat and I voted for Kerry... I am so glad that Bush won instead because Kerry was perceived as a big appeaser, one who wants a EU style system in America.

But I will say that Bush was not the cause of all of Americas problems. He has been blamed for everything while I think he did an overall good job for this country.

As a Jew you shouldn't care about American issues. As a human being, not only a Jew, you should care about "Israeli issues". What is good for the Jews is good for the rest of humanity. so is the opposite: what is bad for the Jews would be, eventually, bad for everyone.

I think Kerry would be better. Cause unlike the Republicans, the Israelis wouldn't think of him as a friend to Israel just like most Israeli Jews don't consider Obama the Democrat to be our friend. But they think of Bush as a friend even though he's not really different from Obama.
The worse image the US Pres has to Israel, the better it is since we become more independent and realize we got no allies but HaShem.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »
As a Jew you shouldn't care about American issues. As a human being, not only a Jew, you should care about "Israeli issues". What is good for the Jews is good for the rest of humanity. so is the opposite: what is bad for the Jews would be, eventually, bad for everyone.

This is true. I believe it.

But Bush was althrough of his mistakes much better than Obama, Kerry and both Clintons.

He hit at least some Muslims hard. After 9/11 this animals were very terrified and didn't attacked the USA on American soil, because they knew this could be their end and the end of their families.

After Obama won the election the Muslims became more and more cheeky. Achmadinedschad is now in a better position because of Obama.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »
                                                   בס"ד

בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.

Ron,

I think Kerry would be better. Cause unlike the Republicans, the Israelis wouldn't think of him as a friend to Israel just like most Israeli Jews don't consider Obama the Democrat to be our friend. But they think of Bush as a friend even though he's not really different from Obama.
The worse image the US Pres has to Israel, the better it is since we become more independent and realize we got no allies but HaShem.

I don't think Kerry would have been any better for Israel. He would have pressured Israel at least as much as Bush did, and the Israeli government would still give in to the pressure.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2010, 07:27:48 PM »
                                                   בס"ד

בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.

Ron,

He's gotta worry about American issues, too. He is a taxpayer, a worker, and a citizen so he will get affected by the economy. It's important but not the most important thing obviously. But since everybody is bad for Israel one way or the other, AT LEAST try to get something decent out of it. And yes, the Jews are the most important thing, but the whole doesn't give a crap about us, no president will give a crap, so just choose a president that will be good for the U.S. since they all hate Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »
                                                   בס"ד

This is true. I believe it.

But Bush was althrough of his mistakes much better than Obama, Kerry and both Clintons.

He hit at least some Muslims hard. After 9/11 this animals were very terrified and didn't attacked the USA on American soil, because they knew this could be their end and the end of their families.

After Obama won the election the Muslims became more and more cheeky. Achmadinedschad is now in a better position because of Obama.

His hit of some Muslims, or his hit of only some Muslims, made the situation even worse.
Sa'adam was slammed enough in the first Gulf war. Once the Gulf war ended, and after the "P"LO army was (somewhat) destroyed by us, Pan-Arabists (or Arab secular Nazis) were almost completely irrelevant (the only ones left was the Iranian vassal Assad, who's even more dangerous now since Sa'dam was a real pain in the neck for him, and the Egyptian snake Adolf Moubarack who is a smarter Arab than his opposition - the Muslim Brotherhood - who just wanna blow up the whole world like an average Muzzie while Moubarack is waiting).
After Sa'dam was destroyed and hanged, it was much easier for Islam to spread. Sa'adam was a real pain in the neck for most of the Arab world back then and the Iranian would have been having much more problems with him rather than with us. It'd be giving us more time to wake up.
I never thought of 2003 Sa'adam as a big threat, especially not a WMD threat. But even if he was, attacking only him is much more destructive than doing nothing.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:44:07 AM by Ron Of Zion »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2010, 12:21:40 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

GW Bush WAS bad, Muman.

Ron,

I don't think Kerry would have been any better for Israel. He would have pressured Israel at least as much as Bush did, and the Israeli government would still give in to the pressure.

I agree. But the difference is that at least the Israeli Jews wouldn't be considering Kerry a friend while still many Israeli Jews, even right-wingers, consider GWB a friend. With this, it would be much harder for Jews to wake up and declare independence from the US Mandate.