Author Topic: Beautiful Tribute to America's brave Armed Forces and her Allies  (Read 692 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I love our Armed forces so much.. they deserve a thumb's up .. When you see a soldier or a retired GI tell them Thank You!,, It is cause of them we live in a free socieity that no other nation on Earth has fully.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Beautiful Tribute to America's brave Armed Forces and her Allies
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »

I love our Armed forces so much.. they deserve a thumb's up .. When you see a soldier or a retired GI tell them Thank You!,, It is cause of them we live in a free socieity that no other nation on Earth has fully.

Hi Wolf, wonderful video ...we do have the finest Military on earth! I wonder how long it will last under Obama.....

Shalom - Dox

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

Wolf, that's not the original, the original is by Grouchy Media, it has Kick-as* hard rocking music, not the classical music on the video in your link, the video is the same though.

Here's the original version of the video for those who are interested, warning, explicit lyrics, lots of F-bombs, very cool if you're not offended by that.  ;D

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:00:26 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »
I like New Yorker's link better, the words are PERFECT!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 12:14:43 PM »

Hi Wolf, wonderful video ...we do have the finest Military on earth! I wonder how long it will last under Obama.....

Shalom - Dox

It is awful that our men and women have to deal with this creature as their commander
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!